PDA

View Full Version : How is Stalker?

Majpain
03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Anyone play it?

Bruzer
03-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I been playing it I haven't gotten far so I can't tell you to much but its not to bad right now not the greatest game I have played but by far not the worst. Its basically get mission go here shoot and kill and go back there was one puzzle i had to solve but its ok.

Majpain
03-21-2007, 09:03 PM
I been playing it I haven't gotten far so I can't tell you to much but its not to bad right now not the greatest game I have played but by far not the worst. Its basically get mission go here shoot and kill and go back there was one puzzle i had to solve but its ok.

How is the Atmosphere of the game? Any scary parts?

Bruzer
03-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Its got a creepy atmosphere basically so far I have no clue whats going on. There is like starved dogs and some wierd *** mutated like boars. A few guys dead here and there. I mean so far its not bad if you got the money you may like it. I am still trying to decide if i like it or not lol.

A few things I do like.

The other stalkers can like or dislike you based on you helping or not helping them.

Your stamina is based on your weight like if you carry to many guns and items your stamina will drain faster then having almost no weight.

A.I is decent not not great not terrible.

You can sell what you get to buy you way into places to get other weapons ect.. I mean its got alot of positives so far I can't say a ton of negatives. Damn radiation is a pain in the *** at the moment.

Here is gamespot review might give you a better idea. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews

Mike13
03-23-2007, 01:12 PM
I hear Vmarfan75 is a stalker.

vmarcilfan75
03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
I hear Vmarfan75 is a stalker.

:shakeno:

Mike13
03-23-2007, 02:55 PM
:shakeno:

:wink: :lol:

TheMageGandalf