PDA

View Full Version : Funny Madden Glitch

Agent51
03-23-2007, 12:19 AM
So I've gone back to playing Madden and doing the different Super Star careers to try and get all the Madden achievements. Well, I'm playing through a season (as a QB) and I finish 9-7, first in my division (playing for the Chargers) and I DON'T make the playoffs. In fact, NOBODY in the AFC West makes it :confused:. 2 teams from each of the 3 other divisions make it. Both Wild Card teams were 9-7 too, and I beat BOTH of them in the regular season, yet somehow they made it and I did not. It's just funny that NOBODY from my division made it when the division winner is garunteed a spot :lol:

BTW, WHO THE HELL MADE THE COVER OF MADDEN :confused: :fire: :rolleyes2. I'm sick of the "Fan Club President" emailing me twice a week about it. This is my 5th SS mode career and I've played through about 20 SS seasons total (by simming the uninteresting games and only playing the tough ones) and I have still yet to find out who the hell made the cover, and I've been asked probably 93875208745 times by that damn guy.

Slappy8800
03-23-2007, 02:17 AM
kinda like the guy who keeps telling ya about the madden bowl

Agent51
03-23-2007, 12:42 PM

Yea, or how 9 years into my NFL career I still get emails from "mom" telling me how she doesn't care how much padding I wear she still cringes when I get hit :rolleyes2 :lol:

SpurzN703
03-23-2007, 02:43 PM
So I've gone back to playing Madden and doing the different Super Star careers to try and get all the Madden achievements. Well, I'm playing through a season (as a QB) and I finish 9-7, first in my division (playing for the Chargers) and I DON'T make the playoffs. In fact, NOBODY in the AFC West makes it :confused:. 2 teams from each of the 3 other divisions make it. Both Wild Card teams were 9-7 too, and I beat BOTH of them in the regular season, yet somehow they made it and I did not. It's just funny that NOBODY from my division made it when the division winner is garunteed a spot :lol:

BTW, WHO THE HELL MADE THE COVER OF MADDEN :confused: :fire: :rolleyes2. I'm sick of the "Fan Club President" emailing me twice a week about it. This is my 5th SS mode career and I've played through about 20 SS seasons total (by simming the uninteresting games and only playing the tough ones) and I have still yet to find out who the hell made the cover, and I've been asked probably 93875208745 times by that damn guy.

:lol: Stupid Madden. Who won the Super Bowl? A 4-12 team?

Alex44
03-23-2007, 02:47 PM
That glitch actually happened to me in Madden 2001 way back! Also one other time way back when I still played 01 I won a playoff game and they advanced the other team to the superbowl :lol:

I love Madden Glitches.

Majpain
03-23-2007, 03:09 PM

:lol: wtf is the madden Bowl??

UCFinfan86
03-23-2007, 03:26 PM
:lol: wtf is the madden Bowl??

I think its when you compete against other NFL players in a game of madden