PDA

View Full Version : Fifty bucks



MOULDSROCKS
06-29-2003, 10:35 PM
says this forum breaks a record for most "moved" threads due to it turning into smack...


starting with this one. :D :rolleyes: :cry: :o

Capt. Dick
06-29-2003, 11:23 PM
:rolleyes:

FinFan72
06-30-2003, 08:37 AM
:lol:

Marino1983
06-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
says this forum breaks a record for most "moved" threads due to it turning into smack...


starting with this one. :D :rolleyes: :cry: :o




And you are a moderator !!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :roflmao:


Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
06-30-2003, 07:24 PM
That could suck ;\

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 08:59 PM
:lol:

dolfan06
07-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
says this forum breaks a record for most "moved" threads due to it turning into smack...


starting with this one. :D :rolleyes: :cry: :o 50 bucks! where did you get 50 bucks? did you save your allowance for 10 weeks!:goof: :evil:

Marino1983
07-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
50 bucks, where did you get 50 bucks? did you save your allowance fo 10 weeks!:goof: :evil:




More like 52 weeks 06 ...... :lol:


Marino1983

dolfan06
07-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





More like 52 weeks 06 ...... :lol:


Marino1983 if he came out from under his bed to collect!;)

MarinoFan
07-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
if he came out from under his bed to collect!;)
Don't you mean from out of his closet?;)

PhinPhreak
07-07-2003, 03:58 PM
I think if Mouldy came out of the closet they would throw him right back in. :lol:

Marino1983
07-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Hum G-L doesn't have to come out of the closet ,,, EVERYONE knows what his preferred type of date is ....:eek: :barf: on :billfan:'s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Marino1983

MOULDSROCKS
07-10-2003, 08:44 PM
wtf? making fun of me behind my back!

shame.

MOULDSROCKS
07-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hum G-L doesn't have to come out of the closet ,,, EVERYONE knows what his preferred type of date is ....:eek: :barf: on :billfan:'s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Marino1983



I'm sorry you feel that way about women...:eek: :lol:

dolfan06
07-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS




I'm sorry you feel that way about women...:eek: :lol: i believe he was talking about your women look alikes!:D

MOULDSROCKS
07-11-2003, 05:23 PM
there are women that look like me in miami?


that is f-in nuts

dolfan06
07-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
there are women that look like me in miami?


that is f-in nuts no, but there are little girls that look like you in barffalo!:D :evil: