PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin related, well I graduate next year out of CA, I will apply for ea sports

juniorseau55
06-29-2003, 11:34 PM
The Tiburon division is located in maitland, Florida. For my artistic skills its an ok job, I know stop motion etc, i just need to be trained with their machines because not all are the same. I will likely apply for that job temporary or do some free lance. Its a fun job. I want to work for pixar but experience wise I might not be ready but then again I might be ready to step into such work.

JPhinfan86
06-30-2003, 12:00 AM
Please, try to convince EA Sports to quit making that sorry excuse for a game they pass as an NFL franchise (Madden Series). LOL

Stamos
06-30-2003, 12:12 AM
I am a college drop out, with expertise in laziness. I don't work weekends, and I came in late.

Anyone got anything for me, since this is apparently the want ad forums.

Muck
06-30-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Please, try to convince EA Sports to quit making that sorry excuse for a game they pass as an NFL franchise (Madden Series). LOL

Have you read about Owner Mode yet?? Haven't seen anything else coming out like it yet.

Coral Reefer
06-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by juniorseau55
The Tiburon division is located in maitland, Florida. For my artistic skills its an ok job, I know stop motion etc, i just need to be trained with their machines because not all are the same. I will likely apply for that job temporary or do some free lance. Its a fun job. I want to work for pixar but experience wise I might not be ready but then again I might be ready to step into such work.

:confused:

Dolphin related????

Samphin
06-30-2003, 02:23 AM
Not Dolphin related but I work right across the street from Pixar Studio in Emeryville, California. I keep peering through the bars to see one of them there cartoons they create running around the lot,but alas,to no avail. :(

Scrap
06-30-2003, 08:56 AM
They got a McDonalds across the street from Pixar? J/k

juniorseau55
06-30-2003, 12:53 PM
pixar keeps their studio's out of people's way. Anyone can peek in and know about their ideas or some character etc.

XoPhinsoX
06-30-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by juniorseau55

Pixar is some tough ****.

If you're that good come teach me ;).

Samphin
06-30-2003, 11:03 PM
Its funny because when your driving on Street in Emeryville, there is just this little rinky dink little side street, but if you look down at the end of it, you see Pixar Studios. Seems like a rather odd spot to have it but it seems to have worked for them so far. :lol: In fact, I will be there tomorrow (7/1). Perhaps I will put in a good word for JuniorSeau :lol:

dolphan39
07-02-2003, 10:32 AM
you can contact John Riccitiello and tell him you know me - see http://www.hyperion.com/company/management/board_of_directors/bd_riccitiello.cfm

:jk: please don't

he's just on the board for our company and I am only a lowly IT guy ;)