PDA

View Full Version : Which is better Madden or Blitz

BALLS DEEP
06-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey guys, I am a normal 29 year old guy who loves football. I have all of those crazy game consoles at home xbox, gmecube, ps2 etc I hate role playing games but I love playing sports games. I had blitz and Madden for each of the last five years. My friends and I always get in a huge debate they all say they love Madden and all of its intricate little modes etc. But, as soon as they come over they can't wait to play Blitz. Blitz is going to 11 on 11 players this year and now a first down is 10 yards not the previous thirty. I love this game tossing people around. Tackling a player in mid td celebration dance. Now in the new game coming out you can even run over and attack the opposing coach. Oh yeah and dance with the cheerleaders. What does everyone like the most?

inFINSible
06-30-2003, 04:17 PM
thread has been moved to the gamers forum.....that would be in the lounge....:D

Prime Time
06-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Madden no doubt. Blitz is only fun if you are playing with other people. Madden you can do a franchise all by yourself and experience the realistic tasks of being a coach/gm in the NFL. I have not played Blitz since 1999, me, my brother and my cousin all had alot of fun wwith it, we had a blast but nothing compares to Madden when you want to hit the realistic football feel.

Superself
06-30-2003, 05:06 PM
Madden...hands down dude!

You can't take Blitz serious...people bet huge sums of money on Madden games where I'm at (NY).

Tackling a coach? If it doesn't get you points...WTF is the point?

I play NFL Blitz at the arcade if I have a few quarters left over after doing laundry.

Predaphin
06-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Blitz and Madden shouldnt even be in the same sentence...(well except when broadcasting a game)....But Madden is WAAAAAAAAAYYYY Better than Blitz.