PDA

View Full Version : StartBrienGriese.com

DolfanISS
06-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Who's the clown who set up this website. There are quotes from NFL analyst,whom the majority think Jay Fielder should start, where only the negative about Fiedler is shown. What a freakin JOKE.

inFINSible
06-30-2003, 05:45 PM
this thread has been moved to the spam section....:D

MDFINFAN
06-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Who's the clown who set up this website. There are quotes from NFL analyst,whom the majority think Jay Fielder should start, where only the negative about Fiedler is shown. What a freakin JOKE.

Here's the link:

StartBrienGriese.com (http://startbriangriese.com/)

FinHeavenAJ
06-30-2003, 05:57 PM
LMAO... I don't know what this is... SPAM? Dolphins Talk? I'm all confused... :confused: But I like it here... :cool:

But yea, the person that started this obviously has a ton of free time on his hands. I mean, the least he could do is design a decent page... I've designed better pages when I was 11 :lol: Jeez...

inFINSible
06-30-2003, 06:21 PM
:D........I decided that anything having to do with that site would only be advertising for that site.....and thus moved it here.......I notice that he has 4 registered members on his message board and I feel like it should stay that way....no free advertising from the NUMBER 1 ! fansite of the Miami Dolphins....:biggrin:

Muck
06-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Exactly. I don't understand why our posters keep giving this site exposure. Everyone says it sucks, and yet in the same breath they link to it. Use a little common sense, people. When you link it, you're directly supporting it.

How many times do the mods have to delete and move threads for people to understand this??

DolfanISS
06-30-2003, 09:04 PM
I did not link to it and damn well don't support it. I didn't realize how long it had been around and was so shocked by the stupidity of its content I had to post about. I will never make mention to it again.

FinHeavenAJ
06-30-2003, 09:13 PM
LOL... I hope you didn't take any personal offense to our postings.. I just keep on LOLing at the site's design and content... it's garbage...

ohall
06-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan

To me it looks like the work of some of the Bill fans that post here. Not implying it's any of our Bill fans that post here that run this site, but this person uses the same choppy graphics design to make fun of the Phins.

Oliver...

Steve Mo
07-03-2003, 08:06 PM
ummm Isn't Brian spelled wrong?

Crisdeman
07-05-2003, 06:17 PM
test

Scrap
07-08-2003, 11:08 AM
It's a site done by Rickyfor President who posts on the DD board. The idiot now wants to get an airplane to fly a banner promoting his site near the stadium during the opening game. What a waste of good oxygen.

Prime Time
07-12-2003, 05:16 PM
What a *******.