PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Owners Must See

unclemonty
06-30-2003, 06:51 PM
if you have xbox and high speed internet GET XBOX LIVE !!!
it is awesome

MOTO GP 2 is the most incredible racing game ever. 16 people online at once, difficult as hell to master, game never gets old online, hours fly by as you try to shave seconds off your times to move up in the world-wide rankings. game is unbelievable if you have the patience for a true moto racing sim and are prepared for a challenge. if you have already, write down your username so i can track you down to eat my dust. lol.

deathdisco
07-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by unclemonty
it is awesome

MOTO GP 2 is the most incredible racing game ever. 16 people online at once, difficult as hell to master, game never gets old online, hours fly by as you try to shave seconds off your times to move up in the world-wide rankings. game is unbelievable if you have the patience for a true moto racing sim and are prepared for a challenge. if you have already, write down your username so i can track you down to eat my dust. lol.

I just got xbox live last weekend and bought moto gp 2 tonight cause I was addicted to the demo but didnt enjoy racing as a ghost, this is a truely a fun game, too bad none of EAs titles will support live cause as much as I hate M$ I think they actually did something right here, plus its so cheap everyone should have it, $50 a year is nothing its like 4 a month and they keep stats and stuff like that and so on.

unclemonty
07-01-2003, 11:09 PM
what is your xbox live name

ohall
07-02-2003, 01:42 AM
it is awesome

Yup, my nephews have had it since last X-Mas, and they love it.

One of my nephews names is "Pink Sheen" he may have it as one word. They play NFL 2k3 and that Mech robot game on XBOX live.

Pink Sheen is a name of a hair gell he uses, why he uses that name is beyond me!

Oliver...

deathdisco
07-02-2003, 08:52 AM
what is your xbox live name

Death Disco my Moto GP 2 guy is a newb, working his stats offline and doing quick races with people when bored.

AngryDolphins
07-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Ive been really hearing very good stuff about this game.