PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Coming soon...(any good deals out there)

Dubfire
03-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Like the Mor states in his sig, I'll also be getting one of these soon. Anyone seen any good deals or am I going to be paying he same no matter where I buy it?

If the latter is the case, just going to pick it up at Costco.

Deus Ex Dolphin
03-27-2007, 09:04 PM
You could get one on Ebay for LESS than retail. Seriously, I've seen quite a few sellers take less than $600 for the 60GB system, just to be rid of it.

New systems mind you, that they bought to sell for profit. :lol:

Dolfan5000
03-27-2007, 10:56 PM
dunno, i just got mine at an eb games for 629.99 (that's the exact taxation I got)

Medieval954
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Like the Mor states in his sig, I'll also be getting one of these soon. Anyone seen any good deals or am I going to be paying he same no matter where I buy it?

If the latter is the case, just going to pick it up at Costco.

:yeahthat:

If I'm not mistaken, Costco's new 90 day return policy on certain electronics doesn't apply to gaming consoles, so I'd buy it there to bascially get a free lifetime warranty.

Phin-o-rama
03-27-2007, 11:17 PM
i read that costco was gonna do away with that policy...because of people abusing it.....ill try to find the article

Medieval954
03-27-2007, 11:20 PM
i read that costco was gonna do away with that policy...because of people abusing it.....ill try to find the article

They got rid of the free lifetime warranty on everything because people were abusing it on certain things, mostly HDTV's. They cut it to 90 days on certain electronics now to stop people from abusing it. But like I said, if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't apply to gaming consoles.

Edit:

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePageLeftNav.aspx?ProductNo=11204333