PDA

View Full Version : it's Canada day up Canada way, the mapple leaf forever

Bobby Humphrey
07-01-2003, 12:44 AM
happy Canada day to all you sexy Canadians. i guess happy Canada day to all you un-sexy Canadians too, awww what am i saying there's no un-sexy Canadians.

Scrap
07-01-2003, 08:12 AM
Happy day to ya.
Funny story:
My old roommate met this Canadian girl on-line about 5 years ago.He fell head over heals with in love with her.(How people can do that over the internet, and on the phone, is something I'll never understand.)Anyway, he asked her to come down here to stay for a few weeks(This was just before we moved in together). So he's never seen her before, yet drives all the way to Canada to pick her up.He asked me if I would ride up there with him since it's such a long drive from here.My being the good guy I am, I said what any sane person would say,"Hell no.I'm not riding all the way up there to pick up some chick I don't know."So he goes it alone, and get's up there to find out that she doesn't have many teeth, but she has a cute friend who wants to come down with her. Enter the good roommate. :D :D :D
That was a good three weeks.Not for him though. He had to drive them back by himself because I had to work.

iceblizzard69
07-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Happy Canada day.......I guess.

Bobby Humphrey
07-01-2003, 09:57 AM
stop talking about my sister!!!!

mf52dolphin
07-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Haay Dominion Day, Eh

Bobby Humphrey
07-02-2003, 01:41 AM
someone has been reading his history book, how a boot a hand for mf52dolphin!!!