PDA

View Full Version : Images cutting request. [NEED IT FAST FOR NEWSPAPER AD].

Vertical Limit
03-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Okay, my mother works for an importing/exporting company. The company sells different types of accessories. She had asked me if I could put some images on top of this ad that she's going to advertize in this weekend's newspaper.

I need about 5-6 images cut by today. I'm willing to give all my phin dollars. I know I don't have much, but hey, that's the least I can do.

Can someone please help me out? I've been on photoshop all day, using the quick masking technique and it isn't working out for me.

Soon as someone replies, I will send you the images through private message.

Thanks.

In_Flames
03-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Okay, my mother works for an importing/exporting company. The company sells different types of accessories. She had asked me if I could put some images on top of this ad that she's going to advertize in this weekend's newspaper.

I need about 5-6 images cut by today. I'm willing to give all my phin dollars. I know I don't have much, but hey, that's the least I can do.

Can someone please help me out? I've been on photoshop all day, using the quick masking technique and it isn't working out for me.

Soon as someone replies, I will send you the images through private message.

Thanks.

I would man, but I'm at work and don't have access to PS here...sorry :(

I'm sure someone will help you out though...

Vertical Limit
03-29-2007, 02:16 PM
:( Please, someone I needdddddd this.

Jt0323
03-29-2007, 02:23 PM
i would but i got a research paper due tomorrow...i can give you advice though...try and use the pen tool...

Vertical Limit
03-29-2007, 08:59 PM
My friend cut the images for me. You can close this thread if you'd like.