PDA

View Full Version : New Details About JFK Jr's Last Days

Muck
07-01-2003, 12:41 PM
All I can say is "Wow" and that it's still a sad tale. I always liked and respected John Jr. I feel like he was one of the good guys.

Read the whole thing. (http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0701Kennedy-ON.html)

Capt. Dick
07-01-2003, 02:15 PM
There`s always the possibilty that this author is trying to make a lot of money by writing a book based on rumor and innuendo. Kinda tough for dead people to defend themselves.

Muck
07-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Exactly. That thought always enters my mind. But I find it curious that the families are forgoing comment.

Capt. Dick
07-01-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Exactly. That thought always enters my mind. But I find it curious that the families are forgoing comment.

Well, commenting now wouldn`t be in their best interest if they`re considering a future lawsuit. Personally, I find it abhorant, that somebody would try to make a buck off of a dead person. Karma is natures way of keeping balance. Maybe some day, somebody will write about this clown and he`ll get his closet cleaned.

Did I say that this kind of sh!t is really distasteful to me?

Peebs
07-01-2003, 10:09 PM
I agree with the Capt.
Dead men don't tell no tales.

They can say whatever they want because who can prove otherwise? They could say Jr. liked to have sex with Monkey's and Carolyn was addicted to calling Ms. Cleo.
Who's gonna say otherwise.

I hate this crap too. Let them rest in peace.