PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played Madden........

phinsphan4ever
01-11-2002, 01:45 AM
2001 on X-Box? I'm going to get an X-Box in the near future and want to know if it is worth the money?:cool:

Jaydog57
01-11-2002, 02:06 AM
watch out, I've heard that there's still a few bugs they're working out and the delay for getting one repaired is unbearable. I'd imagine you've read up on 'em if you're gonna buy one, just be careful.:cool:

phinsphan4ever
01-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
watch out, I've heard that there's still a few bugs they're working out and the delay for getting one repaired is unbearable. I'd imagine you've read up on 'em if you're gonna buy one, just be careful.:cool:

Actually, I haven't read up on them yet, but I really appreciate the warning bro!:eek:

dolfan87
01-11-2002, 04:07 PM
I have the X Box, and so far it is very very cool. I bought the madden 2001, and have played it. The problem I am having is I suck at it, and I keep losing. :D

It is fun, if you play the Dolphins, run Lamar on the H-back sweep to the right, from the I formation. If you can get to the sidelines, your pick up 10 yards easy. :D

I will let you know if I run into any bugs

iceblizzard69
01-11-2002, 07:53 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't play XBox. I am not a video game freak or anything (I have ps2 and it kicks ass though) but I know people that have XBox and it is really cool but I have heard that it won't last long due to the fact that not many have bought them.