PDA

View Full Version : Video games

CrushTurtle
07-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Does anyone here play videogames? There is a game on a demo disc that I have that's a football game and it's rather fun,..... I'm not quite sure what it's called but it's fun anyway. I also have some other games but my favorite game is "Stuart Little 2" although it' really, really easy.:tongue:

Prime Time
07-01-2003, 10:24 PM
This is a game forum and people left and right are talking are talking about games in this forum....but no, none of us play video games :rolleyes:

Muck
07-02-2003, 12:21 AM
Go easy man. He's only 11. And he's Wharf's son. So he's good people. :)

Honestly, the football game I'm playing right now is Tecmo Bowl for the regular old Nintendo. I got that game back in 1988. Classic. Still love it. :tongue:

Bobby Humphrey
07-02-2003, 06:04 AM
muck, that's my 2nd fav game of all time. my fav is tecmo II for the regular old nintendo

Bobby Humphrey
07-02-2003, 06:06 AM
CrushTurtle, good to you your dad is starting you out right, as a dolphin fan that is.

i don't know the game 'stuart little 2', what's it like?

p.s. like your name, it's pretty funny

WharfRat
07-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
This is a game forum and people left and right are talking are talking about games in this forum....but no, none of us play video games :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck
Go easy man. He's only 11. And he's Wharf's son. So he's good people. :)

Honestly, the football game I'm playing right now is Tecmo Bowl for the regular old Nintendo. I got that game back in 1988. Classic. Still love it. :tongue:

Actually Muck... CrushTurtle is my daughter, and yes, she's 11 and a blossoming FinFan...

Primetime... for someone who wants to be a mod one day, that's not a good way to welcome a new member....

Muck
07-02-2003, 12:02 PM
That's what I said.....daughter. It just came out looking like "son". :)

Speaking of family, my little bro is gonna be signing up soon. He's been lurking the last few weeks.

Muck
07-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
muck, that's my 2nd fav game of all time. my fav is tecmo II for the regular old nintendo

Is that the same as "Tecmo Super Bowl"?? Cuz I got that too. My absolute fav!! If you have a controller for you're computer, I can send it to ya!!

Actually, the version I'm playing is a little different. The guy made it an "All Time" game.....with each team comprised of the best ever. So on Dallas, you've got Dorsett and Emmitt in the same backfield. And Griese is backing up Marino, etc. But it's the same game.

WharfRat
07-02-2003, 12:55 PM
it's basicly just stuart little wandering around collecting things,........but it's really fun

Bobby Humphrey
07-02-2003, 01:01 PM
muck, yep 'super tecmo bowl II' is the greatest game ever i was talking about. i do have a controler for my computer and would love to have a try at the computer version. how is it different from the Nintendo one???? thanks bro, i don't care what the others say on this board, you are a great guy!!!!

how did u get a 'guy' to make it the all time greats? that is amazing.

Muck
07-02-2003, 02:50 PM
I just downloaded it was all. There are different versions floating around all over the place.

DUDE!! I just downloaded one with 2003/04 rosters!! Brian Griese, Ricky, everybody!! Looks like I'll be busy for an hour. :D Just shoot me a PM and we'll get it going. :)

EDIT: I just finished two games with the 2003 Phins. Very cool. Tacklers just bounce off Ricky and Konrad. Ricky can't catch though(??). Also, Fiedler throws with a very high arc on all his passes......which is kinda cool because if a guy is covered in Tecmo bowl, you generally aren't gonna catch the pass. But there's not much speed on the throws. Defense: everybody tackles. No breaking. They go down quick. Also, our coverage teams rule.

My first game is against the Bills......165 total yards rushing, 199 passing. 45-28 Miami

2nd game.......Ricky gets 269 yards rushing on 12 carries. Jay only throws for 137 yards. But Morlon Greenwood scores a TD and Zach gets a safety. Phins 58 Jets 7. I lose the shutout on the last play of the game. Going for another safety, I blitz Knight and nobody covers Conway. 98 yard TD pass. Pennington still finishes with 85 net yards. :D

FUN FUN FUN!!

Prime Time
07-02-2003, 02:53 PM
:lol: I apologize but it was kind of obvious that people did like video games. I apologize though...I didn't know she was 11 and I didn't know she was a new member. See that Muck...SHE!

WeVie
07-03-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I just downloaded it was all. There are different versions floating around all over the place.

DUDE!! I just downloaded one with 2003/04 rosters!! Brian Griese, Ricky, everybody!! Looks like I'll be busy for an hour. :D Just shoot me a PM and we'll get it going. :)

EDIT: I just finished two games with the 2003 Phins. Very cool. Tacklers just bounce off Ricky and Konrad. Ricky can't catch though(??). Also, Fiedler throws with a very high arc on all his passes......which is kinda cool because if a guy is covered in Tecmo bowl, you generally aren't gonna catch the pass. But there's not much speed on the throws. Defense: everybody tackles. No breaking. They go down quick. Also, our coverage teams rule.

My first game is against the Bills......165 total yards rushing, 199 passing. 45-28 Miami

2nd game.......Ricky gets 269 yards rushing on 12 carries. Jay only throws for 137 yards. But Morlon Greenwood scores a TD and Zach gets a safety. Phins 58 Jets 7. I lose the shutout on the last play of the game. Going for another safety, I blitz Knight and nobody covers Conway. 98 yard TD pass. Pennington still finishes with 85 net yards. :D

FUN FUN FUN!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to play that old game with the updated roster. It is the best ever.

I already have an emulator but I will get a new one if I need to.

Muck
07-03-2003, 12:53 AM
Here ya go!! (http://www.famssu.com/tecmo/tsb2k4.zip) Have fun!! :)

Also, just a tip.....JT is a MONSTER. You touch somebody with him....they go down.

WeVie
07-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Man that is great. What a blast from the past. Temco Bowl is how I learned alot about football believe it or not.

Bobby Humphrey
07-03-2003, 10:50 AM
hey bro, i click on the link but can't figure out how to get the game. help a idiot out would ya?

Muck
07-03-2003, 11:26 AM
Do you get a message asking you to Open or Save the file??

Bobby Humphrey
07-03-2003, 11:45 AM
yes i do,

than i click open, than 2 files come up, one just has .. after it, and one has tsb2k4.nes after it.

when i click on tsb2k4.nes my note pad opens with all this stuff on it. what to do now???????????