PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Happy Birthday Jaydog57 and miadphan13 and others



dolphan39
07-02-2003, 08:31 AM
did not know you 2 had the same birthday :http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif


Also, happy birthday to fins1, feelnoway and JJ777

Justasportsfan
07-02-2003, 08:33 AM
Same birthday Jaydog? Are you guys celebrating together? :up: Who let the dog out?!!

Happy birthday guys!

Clumpy
07-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Happy Birthday y'all


Miadphan13:spank:clump (32 times :lol: )

iceblizzard69
07-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday!

dolfan87
07-02-2003, 09:22 AM
Well even though I am sure it will fall on deaf ears (ahem, Maidphan=never here anymore :( ) Happy B day.

Jaydog, have a rocking day, and tell that girl we miss her around here.

87

Jaydog57
07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Thanks dudes. We're gonna go to a nice place in Daytona Beach to eat tonight, I'll try to keep the Captain 'docked' until then:lol: I'll tell Michele y'all said 'happy b-day' as well. Party on.....:rocker:

miadphan13
07-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks Everyone who wished us a Happy Birthday. We will be having dinner in Daytona Beach tonight to celebrate and chill before the BIG move next week. We are moving into our 2-bedroom apartment on July 11th. It's on the 3rd floor. Any volunteers? :lol:

39: Yes, JayDog and I were born on the same day, but I will always be one year older! :tongue:

87: No deaf ears here. :) JayDog knows I work a million hours, so he keeps me up to date on everyone. :)

Clump: You are so bad! :tongue: Thanks for the 32 spankings. I know I deserved them for something I've done. :lol:

:pirate: No Captain Morgan tonight! :lol:

DrAstroZoom
07-02-2003, 02:18 PM
Gasp! There's been a Michele sighting!

The_Philster
07-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Happy birthday from your friends on the Zone (http://205.134.177.140/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20979)

WharfRat
07-02-2003, 09:03 PM
Yo Bro!!

:band: :birthday: :rocker: :happydrin :cooldude: :friday: :party: :infins: :thewave: :wharf: :mocool: :rockon: :cheer2: :bong: :groovy: :hump: :dance:

Have a Great One Dude!!

Capt. Dick
07-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Happy B`day ya`ll. Michele, hope to see you back for the season.

Miamian
07-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday you two.

P.S.:

Miamian
07-02-2003, 09:47 PM
I don't know what I hit to post.

Anyway P.S.: Wish for a Dolphins Super Bowl victory when you blow out the candles.

Capt. Dick
07-02-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey Jay, Don`t break a hip, you old fart. :D

MOULDSROCKS
07-02-2003, 11:55 PM
happy Birthday y'all.... especially JayDog! Where ya been?

fins1
07-03-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
Thanks dudes. We're gonna go to a nice place in Daytona Beach to eat tonight:

No such thing, LOL. We went to Orlando for a nice dinner. Just out of curiosity were did you 2 go? We went to a new place on Sandlake Seasons 52, it was great!!

Happy B-day all. :D

dolfan06
07-03-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Yo Bro!!

:band: :birthday: :rocker: :happydrin :cooldude: :friday: :party: :infins: :thewave: :wharf: :mocool: :rockon: :cheer2: :bong: :groovy: :hump: :dance:

Have a Great One Dude!! almost missed this one, happy birthday jdog, mia13 too!

inFINSible
07-03-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Happy birthday from your friends on the Zone (http://205.134.177.140/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20979)

You can pimp your site in your sig but don't do it in your posts please.


Sorry had to take care of a little business first....anyway happy B-day michele and Jay! Have fun!.....see ya 9/21 at the buffalo slaughter.....oooops did I just smack on the main board???.....I'll be out back spanking myself if anybody needs me....save me some cake guys!

miadphan13
07-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks again guys!

Fins1: We went to Sweetwater's in Port Orange. It was awesome!

We had sinful cheesecake and one candle each. Can't tell ya what we wished for or it won't come true. ;)

Dolphins tickets go on sale July 19th!! Woo-Hoo!!

DrAstroZoom
07-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Michele, you ARE sinful cheesecake! ;)

Glad you guys had a good time. Happy happy!

WharfRat
07-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible


You can pimp your site in your sig but don't do it in your posts please.




Actually inFINS... that's a link to a similar thread Philster started on the Zone.... I don't think it was to promote the site, but rather to show that there are some at the Zone who like a few of us too.... so in this case, I think we'll let it go! ;)

:cool:

:D

WharfRat
07-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Michele, you ARE sinful cheesecake! ;)



:evil: I love cheesecake....

Dolfan984
07-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Happy Birthday Jay and Michele. :)

Jaydog57
07-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by fins1


No such thing, LOL. We went to Orlando for a nice dinner. Just out of curiosity were did you 2 go? We went to a new place on Sandlake Seasons 52, it was great!!

Happy B-day all. :D Yeah, we went to Sweetwater's it was great. Especially considering all the race fans in town and we didn't have to wait for a table:rocker: Thanks again for the b-day wishes you guys, it was a good day.:cool:

The_Philster
07-03-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Actually inFINS... that's a link to a similar thread Philster started on the Zone.... I don't think it was to promote the site, but rather to show that there are some at the Zone who like a few of us too.... so in this case, I think we'll let it go! ;)

:cool:

:D


Exactly. ;)

inFINSible
07-03-2003, 07:50 PM
sorry...:o

JTC111
07-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Happy Birthday, everyone!