PDA

View Full Version : anyone here play UEFA?

Slappy8800
04-01-2007, 03:01 PM
need opinions on it

Agent51
04-01-2007, 03:07 PM
need opinions on it

I've only played the demo (it's that new EA soccer one right?) and I wasn't a fan. It seemed too sluggish, like the players were all running in water or omething. Also, the switching between players is horrible, it NEVER switches to the guy closest to the ball, so you are almost always out of position.

Admittedly I'm not a huge soccer game fan, and I don't like the sport at all (except at World Cup time), but I think that Winning 11 demo felt a lot smoother and like you actually had control of the ball and your players (although the graphics weren't as good as EA's stuff).

Slappy8800
04-01-2007, 03:16 PM
yea i played the Demo too but I liked it.

Agent51
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
yea i played the Demo too but I liked it.

I remember I had a FIFA game on PS2 a few years back and it felt awesome. You could do tricks with the ball like pop it up and over a slide tackle and such, and it was balanced perfectly so there was a challange but it didn't seem like a futile attempt. Then I bought FIFA 06 (for PS2) and they didn't have any of the ball handling tricks and it seemed almost impossible to get past defenders. I know they had some tricks like pauses and that but they didn't have the flip the ball up one and that was really the only one that ever worked.