PDA

View Full Version : XBL Diamond Card

Agent51
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM
So I signed up for this thing back in JULY and still never got it. I tried to long into the Diamond Card website and it said my gamertag isn't registered, so I click to re-register and all my info is there and says I am already registered. So I can't log in because I'm NOT registered, but I can't register because I AM registered :confused:.

I go check my email that is attatched to my gamertag (I don't think I have EVER checked it, lol) and there is the confirmation email, dated JULY 17, 2006. So I decide to write them and email and the lady just reposnded:

Jason

Thank you for your email. Our records show that your card is currently in production! This means your card has been sent to the printer to be embossed with your gamertag!

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery as we are at the mercy of the Postal Service.

If you’re having trouble logging into the web site at
www.xboxlivediamond.com (http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/) you’re gamertag is not quite active yet to allow you to login to the "Diamond" site. As soon as your card is in the mail, you will be able to login and view all the offers and retailers.

I hope this is helpful, and please feel free to let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Thank you,
Regina Lusby
XBOX Live
Diamond Support
support@xboxlivediamond.com (support@xboxlivediamond.com)

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think July 06 to April 07 is a TAD bit longer than the 6-8 weeks that my confirmation email told me it would take, no? It has taken 9 months just for my card to get "into production"? I wonder if that means they just never did it and now she is ACTUALLY going to have it made. I'm never even going to use the card, I just like getting stuff in the mail, especially something that looks cool and would have my gamer tag on it :lol:

Stitches
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I got mine in the mail months ago, but I've never used it. I don't even know where it si to be honest. I never thought any of the deals were all that great or anything.

Majpain
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I did mine 3-4 months ago never got it.

StormSurge
04-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I received mine months after signing up and also have never used it. It does look cool though!

UltraDol-Fan
04-04-2007, 09:39 AM
I got mine I think like 6 months later. It is pretty useless... but still cool to have

americanmoose84
04-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I actually used mine once. It sucks that any of the in store discounts only work in the bay area (San Francisco).