PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone doing for 4th of July

Prime Time
07-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Renting a little beach place with my family for the weekend and watching the fireworks on the beach. Ima try to find myself a hottie :goof:

iceblizzard69
07-03-2003, 11:25 PM
Working :( 7 hours :( and then I'll be chillin with my peeps.

WeVie
07-04-2003, 12:38 AM
I am having a big *** cook out and a party at my house. Like 20 to 30 people.

Muck
07-04-2003, 01:49 AM
I'm hooking up with the hot new property manager. :tongue: We're gonna walk to Bayshore and watch the fireworks.

ohall
07-04-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I'm hooking up with the hot new property manager. :tongue: We're gonna walk to Bayshore and watch the fireworks.

Goodluck Muck, I hope there are fire works if you know what I mean! :D

Oliver...

Clumpy
07-04-2003, 03:25 AM
I hafta work :(

But y'all be safe and let the pros handle the fireworks :)

WeVie
07-04-2003, 09:15 AM
My wife her friend and I made Jungle Juice last night also hehehe

M-REAL
07-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Gotta work tonight too, but later on since i have no illegal fireworks I'll just shoot the gun at some paper targets.

Prime Time
07-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by WeVie
My wife her friend and I made Jungle Juice last night also hehehe

:eek:

Prime Time
07-04-2003, 12:23 PM
:lol: I wonder what they look like, Any pics? :lol: Hey WeVie share the wealth man.

iceblizzard69
07-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Well, work is over. :) Well, actually it was over at 5. The stupid bastards paid me but they "forgot" 195 dollars so I didn't even get half of my paycheck. Now I am going to chill and maybe go downtown to check out the fireworks.

t2thejz
07-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by marcusreal
Gotta work tonight too, but later on since i have no illegal fireworks I'll just shoot the gun at some paper targets.
Thats the way to be resourceful

Baz
07-05-2003, 04:35 AM
I worked, got sent home early, went to a B-B-Q, on the way home, a group of 4 little homies got in our faces. Funny story:

While driving back, me and 3 of my teammates pull up to a traffic light. 4 little Mexican guys start talking junk because the guy in the passenger seat "was staring him down". So they tell us to "f*cking pullover", and we did, just because we were curious as to how they would handle the situation. We stop, they jump out and tell us to "stop being ******* and come out". We notice the biggest guy is about 5'8, maybe 140 lbs, so we start laughing. They didn't think it was funny, so they punched the car. Not a good idea. The driver was our starting MLB last season. So he jumped out. The guy is about 6'2, probably about 210 pounds of muscle. We followed and just stood behind Charles. Let me say, it was hilarious how fast they backed down and hauled @$$ out of there. LMAO. I'm still laughing about it. Fun stuff. A side note, we were on the good side of town, so we knew they were a bunch of fake homies, otherwise I wouldn't have done sh*t. No need to get in a fight during the middle of training camp, despite the fact I would have gotten little more than a couple scabs on my fists.......

Ah yes, the joys of the 4th of July.......

Peebs
07-05-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I worked, got sent home early, went to a B-B-Q, on the way home, a group of 4 little homies got in our faces. Funny story:

While driving back, me and 3 of my teammates pull up to a traffic light. 4 little Mexican guys start talking junk because the guy in the passenger seat "was staring him down". So they tell us to "f*cking pullover", and we did, just because we were curious as to how they would handle the situation. We stop, they jump out and tell us to "stop being ******* and come out". We notice the biggest guy is about 5'8, maybe 140 lbs, so we start laughing. They didn't think it was funny, so they punched the car. Not a good idea. The driver was our starting MLB last season. So he jumped out. The guy is about 6'2, probably about 210 pounds of muscle. We followed and just stood behind Charles. Let me say, it was hilarious how fast they backed down and hauled @$$ out of there. LMAO. I'm still laughing about it. Fun stuff. A side note, we were on the good side of town, so we knew they were a bunch of fake homies, otherwise I wouldn't have done sh*t. No need to get in a fight during the middle of training camp, despite the fact I would have gotten little more than a couple scabs on my fists.......

Ah yes, the joys of the 4th of July.......

Josh you are lucky they didn't have weapons! :eek:

Well...yesterday I hit the beach. It was beautiful and the waves were AWESOME even though the water up here is still chilly. Then BBQ.
Today I washed and waxed all the cars because I still wanted to get sun but didn't want to go back to the beach today.
Tomorrow back to the shore....

WeVie
07-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Here is a picture of us at our wedding. What do ya think? Am I sexy or what. I got married on Sept. 8th. We got married that night because it was the first day of football season and the Dolphins had a 1pm game.

Muck
07-06-2003, 07:17 PM
WHO'S THE PIMP?!?

PiMp DaDDy...... :cool:

WeVie
07-07-2003, 11:52 AM
me?