PDA

View Full Version : Quinn Visits Browns

Dolphreak
04-06-2007, 10:42 AM
I was afraid the Browns would be interested at the 3rd spot. In the article, it says he routed for the Browns as a kid. Maybe it's for the best, maybe not... Ya don't know til ya know.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-browns-quinn&prov=ap&type=lgns

VT Dolphan
04-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Well thats not exactly breaking news that the Browns are interested in Quinn, seeing as how their starting QB right now is Charlie Frye.

nyital571
04-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Yea we have plenty of options other then Quinn .Alot of people seem to be putting all there eggs in the quinn basket on this forum I dont know why he's not superman in my opinion.

Irish Phin Fan
04-06-2007, 10:51 AM
The Browns are more interested in Russell. That's what I hear around here.

fin1
04-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Yea we have plenty of options other then Quinn .Alot of people seem to be putting all there eggs in the quinn basket on this forum I dont know why he's not superman in my opinion.

Thank you.

finfan54
04-06-2007, 12:32 PM
I was just about to post this. It doesnt bode well that he really wants to play for Cleveland because if the Browns do end up liking him, which there will be a good chance (trying to stay under the radar so DEtroit doesnt take him), then he will be a Brown because you want players who really want to play for the organization who will make them contenders for a long time.

The only thing is the Crennel needing to succeed now but if management gives him some breathing room, If I were Cleveland, I would be all over it.

Dolphreak
04-06-2007, 01:11 PM
because you want players who really want to play for the organization who will make them contenders for a long time.

The only thing is the Crennel needing to succeed now but if management gives him some breathing room, If I were Cleveland, I would be all over it.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to see him in Aqua & Orange, at the end of the day, he's probably a better fit where he's happy. There's other QBs out there.

Namor
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah, as much as I'd like to see him in Aqua & Orange, at the end of the day, he's probably a better fit where he's happy. There's other QBs out there.

Marino wanted to play for the hometown Steelers,
but he did ok down here in Miami,away from home.

Fin-omenal
04-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Man, Im pretty friggin tired of hearing about Quinn, guys get off his sack...he will not be a fin!!!!!!! Please lets focus on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YetanotherFan
04-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Man, Im pretty friggin tired of hearing about Quinn, guys get off his sack...he will not be a fin!!!!!!! Please lets focus on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fin, if you had't noticed as of late, reality kinda stinks for us lol. I understand your point though but let em DREAM!!!!!! Its all they got :D .

Regan21286
04-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Best way for Quinn to bypass the Browns is if Russell is also available or they decide Lewis is a one year fix and go with Peterson.

Dolphreak
04-06-2007, 02:47 PM

True, very true!! Yeah, Marino did "ok". :lol:

Captain Lou
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM

He probably would have got a couple rings had he played for Pittsburg.

Finsfan1984
04-06-2007, 03:48 PM
He probably would have got a couple rings had he played for Pittsburg.

Probably indeed!!!:boohoo: