PDA

View Full Version : GUESS WHAT??...another mock but its real good

HEDAZHELAS24
04-10-2007, 03:12 AM
I want Brady Quinn too but I'm considering learning to deal with life without him.....

1. Ted Ginn Jr. WR. Ohio State

2a. Arron Sears OT Tennessee

2b. Drew Stanton QB Michigan State

3. Josh Wilson CB Maryland

4. Zak DeOssie LB Brown

6. Andy Alleman C Akron

6. Matt Trannon TE Michigan State

7. Jay Richardson DE Ohio State

7. Syvelle Newton WR South Carolina

bigballin2987
04-10-2007, 03:14 AM
Very nice. I like.

Kdawg954
04-10-2007, 06:15 AM
Discouraged w/ having no OT prospects (Sears is gonna be a guard) and I Alleman in the 6th . . . wow. We need atleast one SOLID tackle prospect.

Definitely woulnd't be disappointed.

Phanatical
04-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Discouraged w/ having no OT prospects (Sears is gonna be a guard) and I Alleman in the 6th . . . wow. We need atleast one SOLID tackle prospect.

Definitely woulnd't be disappointed.

I agree with that. Also not enough DE help.

NorthFloridaFin
04-10-2007, 06:47 AM
I like it but would like to see a little more OL help from the later rounds.

LarryFinFan
04-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Ginn is a reach at #9 and DeOssie likely won't be there in the 4th IMO...As to Sears, it depends on whether they want a true NFL OT or a guard. I believe he will end up a guard at this level, at least that is the talk...perhaps Ugoh in that spot ??

PhinfanUK
04-10-2007, 07:55 AM
There are questions over Sears ability to play tackle, but that doesn't mean he cant. I like the Josh Wilson pick, great value if he's still available in the third. Swap Stanton for Trent Edwards and I'd be very happy with that draft.

Elliott 1
04-10-2007, 08:01 AM
I want Brady Quinn too but I'm considering learning to deal with life without him.....

1. Ted Ginn Jr. WR. Ohio State

2a. Arron Sears OT Tennessee

2b. Drew Stanton QB Michigan State

3. Josh Wilson CB Maryland

4. Zak DeOssie LB Brown

6. Andy Alleman C Akron

6. Matt Trannon TE Michigan State

7. Jay Richardson DE Ohio State

7. Syvelle Newton WR South Carolina

I like your first two picks. Wilson won't even beat out Mitchell, he might be able to beat out Lehan for the last CB slot but that isn't what we need.
WE NEED TO DRAFT A CB THAT AT LEAST HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO BECOME AN ELITE CORNER.

WE DON'T NEED DEPTH! WE NEED A SHUTDOWN CORNER WHO CAN MAKE THE INTERCEPTIONS.

Andy Alleman goes in the 3rd or 4th round latest, what are you thinking here.

Matt Trannon just isn't smart enough to play WR in the NFL.

Pompy
04-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Terrible Mock For The Phins....

jim1
04-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Terrible Mock For The Phins....

I'd like to see you try to back that up- it's a good mock. Insert Trent Edwards or maybe John Beck (he was hyped on this site- I like what little I saw on youtube) and it's even better. Please defend the rude, unwarranted criticism.

clbrazee
04-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Prefer Levi Brown over Ginn. Then Draft Higgins (WR with 2a)

Motion
04-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Its an okay mock. Alleman will be long gone by the 6th, he's very likely a first day pick. I also think Wilson will be gone by then as well, whether its justified or not.

I'd be pretty happy with that draft but as I said a few of those guys won't be around at those picks IMO.

BKS11
04-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I'd rather see us try and trade down before we take Ginn Jr. May be move down a few and then take him. I'm all for an exciting play making on offense, but #9 is just to high for him.

miamiron
04-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Sorry but I don't like Ginn and at #9....NO...NO...NO...NO
Sears scares me because people have said he hates the weight room and it showed with his 21 reps of 225lbs even BRADY QUINN had more reps with 24
Rameriez and Blaylock both had 40 reps almost twice as many.I 'm not saying this should be the determining factor on drafting Sears but it shows me he has little dedication to the weight room and at the next level I want a player that is dedicated
in all aspects of the game and if that means hours upon hours in the weight room than so be it!

I love 2b,3,4,and the first 6th with DeOssie being a steal of the draft
but I doubt some will be available where you have them going..great try

23EmilioVasquez
04-10-2007, 12:40 PM
dont like it at all

miamiron
04-10-2007, 12:43 PM
dont like it at all

elaborate:confused:

HEDAZHELAS24
04-10-2007, 01:06 PM
1.im not going to start trying to guess what draft day trades there are going to be so i kept the same picks we have right now for the mock thats probably the only logical way to do a mock draft i think

2. i was tossing around Sears and Ugoh... they are both SEC boys and i went with Sears bc I didnt know that Ugoh was a better OT prospect. i heard that Ugoh might struggle more but that is just opinions ive heard

3. I am very sure Drew Stanton is a much better prospect than any other QB.. Ive loved this guy going on three years now and I am extremely excited to have a chance to land him...Its a homer pick but its the best pick IMHO

4. Once Ginn runs under a 4.3 the pick will not be a reach

5. Josh WIlson is underrated and moving up draft boards quickly this would be the last chance to pick up a surprise complete DB.. adn Zak DeOssie might really be the steal of the draft

6. The Andy Alleman pick is a reach but like I said I didnt want to predict trades but if hes our guy and we have two 6 and two 7 we cant get him in the fifth by trading up our last picks

nfldraftcountdown.com has good analysis on all these guys if you want to check it out...Jay Richardson looks like great potential at DE

Motion
04-10-2007, 01:09 PM
1.im not going to start trying to guess what draft day trades there are going to be so i kept the same picks we have right now for the mock thats probably the only logical way to do a mock draft i think

2. i was tossing around Sears and Ugoh... they are both SEC boys and i went with Sears bc I didnt know that Ugoh was a better OT prospect. i heard that Ugoh might struggle more but that is just opinions ive heard

3. I am very sure Drew Stanton is a much better prospect than any other QB.. Ive loved this guy going on three years now and I am extremely excited to have a chance to land him...Its a homer pick but its the best pick IMHO

4. Once Ginn runs under a 4.3 the pick will not be a reach

5. Josh WIlson is underrated and moving up draft boards quickly this would be the last chance to pick up a surprise complete DB.. adn Zak DeOssie might really be the steal of the draft

6. The Andy Alleman pick is a reach but like I said I didnt want to predict trades but if hes our guy and we have two 6 and two 7 we cant get him in the fifth by trading up our last picks

nfldraftcountdown.com has good analysis on all these guys if you want to check it out...Jay Richardson looks like great potential at DE

Alleman a reach in the 6th????

I've seen him as high as early 3rd in some mocks.

Kdawg954
04-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Alleman a reach in the 6th????

I've seen him as high as early 3rd in some mocks.

I think he was saying a "reach" by thinking he would be there so late. Maybe package some later round picks and move to the fifth and get him. But I'm w/ you . . . if he isn't taken on Day 1 . . . he will be one of the first picks on Day 2 . . . possibly by us in Round 4.