PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought Super Paper Mario

mor911
04-11-2007, 09:09 PM
As much crap as i talk about Mario, I'm still a sucker for good ol' Nintendo. I bought a Wii... Silly Zelda. And now Super Paper Mario. This is the first Wii game that seems to actually have legitimate game depth and playability (not just riding the motion gimmick train).. Please stop calling Zelda a Wii game.

Going downstairs to play in now. Be back in a while to chit chat.

Medieval954
04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
As much crap as i talk about Mario, I'm still a sucker for good ol' Nintendo. I bought a Wii... Silly Zelda. And now Super Paper Mario. This is the first Wii game that seems to actually have legitimate game depth and playability (not just riding the motion gimmick train).. Please stop calling Zelda a Wii game.

Going downstairs to play in now. Be back in a while to chit chat.

:rolleyes2

mor911
04-11-2007, 11:17 PM
just played through the first chapter and a little into the second... About an hour and a half of gameplay. So far it's ok.

The 3D thing is cool at first, then it starts to be annoying checking every room twice (in 2D hen 3D). There are some pretty neat puzzles that involve the changing of dimensions... I'm sure it'll get more in-depth. So far though, it's ok.

The story is downright stupid (it's Mario, what do expect) and the graphics are.... Very Nintendo. Which means it looks good and clean, but you'll never be wowed by it (i don't think) considering these visuals can be done on a regular Xbox. I like the throwback sound track. And all the new characters suck.

So, my first impressions... it's ok. Gonna go play NBA 2K7 then play more Mario tomorrow.

FLA-PATRIOT
04-12-2007, 04:23 AM
sounds almost as exciting as football sunday at joe robbie stadium lol

Motion
04-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Guy at Gamestop was practically begging me to reserve this last weekend.

SKing29
04-12-2007, 09:58 AM
sounds almost as exciting as football sunday at joe robbie stadium lol

The Miami Hurricanes play on Saturdays, not Sundays (oh, and by the way the Dolphins play at Dolphin Stadium) :cooldude:

mor911
04-12-2007, 10:32 AM
The Miami Hurricanes play on Saturdays, not Sundays (oh, and by the way the Dolphins play at Dolphin Stadium) :cooldude::shakeno:

SKing29
04-12-2007, 10:42 AM
:shakeno:

what, did I miss something?

Motion
04-12-2007, 10:44 AM
what, did I miss something?

I'd say.....

A) The Canes had nothing to do with what he said.
B) The Canes are nothing to brag about recently.
C) Giving into Patsie instigation.

:goof:

SKing29
04-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I'd say.....

A) The Canes had nothing to do with what he said.
B) The Canes are nothing to brag about recently.
C) Giving into Patsie instigation.

:goof:

Oh, I was just taking his quote about how exciting football is at Joe Robbie Stadium on Sundays and pointing out that the Dolphins don't play there anymore they play at Dolphin Stadium and that the Hurricanes are the team that plays at Joe Robbie. My apologies if did something wrong.

Motion
04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Oh, I was just taking his quote about how exciting football is at Joe Robbie Stadium on Sundays and pointing out that the Dolphins don't play there anymore they play at Dolphin Stadium and that the Hurricanes are the team that plays at Joe Robbie. My apologies if did something wrong.

:lol: Its all good man, I was just messin' with you.

mor911
04-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought you were taking a shot at the Canes :lol:

I don't care.

Motion
04-12-2007, 11:04 AM
I thought you were taking a shot at the Canes :lol:

I don't care.

I was :chuckle: j/k

mor911
04-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I was :chuckle: j/kNot you! I know you were. SKing.

SKing29
04-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh good, now that all is forgiven I can sleep well tonight.:wink:

ChrisKo
04-12-2007, 03:55 PM
I will not sleep well at night because you think the Canes are the only team still playing at Joe Robbie Stadium. JRS = Dolphin Stadium. I think you mean that the Canes are the only team still playing at the Orange Bowl. We're going to have to remove your membership card now.

Motion
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
:lol: