PDA

View Full Version : miami showing there hand?

SR 7
04-12-2007, 03:06 AM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/04/dolphins-showing-their-hand-first-day.html

fishypete
04-12-2007, 03:14 AM
While I agree the Dolphins will draft a QB....there's no telling which one they will go after. That article has omitted at least two other QB's that the Dolphins have talked to....Russell and Kolb.

Jaj
04-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Out of the big 7 the ones that I think Miami should really be going after (Quinn, Kolb, Beck, and Smith) are all within range so a developmental QB looks like a safe bet.

Roman529
04-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Everyone knows we need a QB....not sure how we could "hide" this need from anyone. :confused:

Dolphin39
04-12-2007, 03:30 AM
Everyone knows we need a QB....not sure how we could "hide" this need from anyone. :confused:

Man you got that right! :D :sidelol:

We need a QB.....BADLY! :boohoo:

WelcomeBack
04-12-2007, 03:32 AM
It's not like it's a secret. Other teams know we need a QB.

I wouldn't mind Quinn, Stanton, Edwards or Kolb really.

Elliott 1
04-12-2007, 06:20 AM
They may go with a second day choice at QB and look to draft a QB again next year in the 1st round.

Mueller said he wanted to draft a QB. He didn't indicate where in the draft he was thinking of selecting.

jlfin
04-12-2007, 06:43 AM
They may go with a second day choice at QB and look to draft a QB again next year in the 1st round.

Mueller said he wanted to draft a QB. He didn't indicate where in the draft he was thinking of selecting.

I think it all depends on how the top 4 picks play out. I don't believe Mueller will trade up into the 2nd spot because it would cost too much, but if Quinn were to fall past 4 he may make a move with the Redskins to get him.
I guess we will all have to wait and see. This draft should be interesting.

Phanatical
04-12-2007, 07:05 AM
http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/04/dolphins-showing-their-hand-first-day.html

I would only worry about "showing our hand" if New England was picking ahead of us. They are the only team that would actually select a player they didn't need just to keep the player away from us! Ha ha. How many WR's are now on their roster?

GO PHINS~!

finfan54
04-12-2007, 07:07 AM

they like Quinn first, but I have doubts about the talk of trading up to get him. Its because of people like Stanton, Edwards, Beck, ect. IMO. If Mueller looks to draft a QB every year, then he will not trade up for one Brady Quinn. He is good, but not worth trading up for IMO. Let him slide to you since the whole world knows we want him and other teams are too ify on him, chances could go our way on draft day. who knows?

Phanatical
04-12-2007, 07:18 AM
they like Quinn first, but I have doubts about the talk of trading up to get him. Its because of people like Stanton, Edwards, Beck, ect. IMO. If Mueller looks to draft a QB every year, then he will not trade up for one Brady Quinn. He is good, but not worth trading up for IMO. Let him slide to you since the whole world knows we want him and other teams are too ify on him, chances could go our way on draft day. who knows?

I agree 100%. If he's not there then they've got other options. Brady Quinn isn't the only QB in the draft.

GO PHINS~!

BlueFin
04-12-2007, 07:32 AM
While I agree the Dolphins will draft a QB....there's no telling which one they will go after. That article has omitted at least two other QB's that the Dolphins have talked to....Russell and Kolb.

And Stefan Lefors.......no wait, that was a couple years ago, whatever happened to him?

Geforce
04-12-2007, 08:36 AM
And Stefan Lefors.......no wait, that was a couple years ago, whatever happened to him?

Playing in Canada the past couple of years.

SoDakDolfan
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
That was kind of a "Duhh!" article. Who on this planet doesn't think the Dolphins are going to draft a QB on the first day?

MrEd
04-12-2007, 01:14 PM

I hope MIA picks Tedd Ginn Jr at #9, an G/T/C at #40, either Stanton or Edwards at #60, and either a DB or another OL at #71. That's what I'd be happy with as our first day picks.

BlueFin
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Playing in Canada the past couple of years.

Ahh, so he's not starring in the NFL? Pete was REAL REAL high on him a few years ago.

ohiobryan
04-12-2007, 02:14 PM
the only thing stupid is for the dolphins brass not to only focus in on brady quinn!

SR 7
04-13-2007, 02:58 AM
I agree 100%. If he's not there then they've got other options. Brady Quinn isn't the only QB in the draft.

GO PHINS~!

well look at it this way, if he traded up for a LT what makes u think he wont for a QB?

SR 7
04-13-2007, 02:59 AM
I hope MIA picks Tedd Ginn Jr at #9, an G/T/C at #40, either Stanton or Edwards at #60, and either a DB or another OL at #71. That's what I'd be happy with as our first day picks.

I want Tedd Ginn, then Willis or Landry.

I doubt we go o line except for LT (no time to post why, read the thread i made sorry).

This is assuming we dont trade up for Quinn or if he doesnt fall to us. thats the order i want my guys at.

Tupac Shakur
04-13-2007, 03:29 AM
Are you guys that dumb, that you cant see past the big smokescreen in ur face... and you guys just take the bait. Obviously Culpepper is perfectly healthy, and cameron told him 2 just hang on for the ride in the beginning of Free Agency...... and they have released false reports that his knee is still bothering him... and the trade talks for Trent Green and Carr and all this Quinn stuff is all just smoke and mirrors... they have no interest in any quarterback or they would have signed one by now.. They will suprise come draft day.

that was pretty funny :couch: