3.browns russell
4.bucs peterson
5.cards thomas
6.dolphins quinn
7.vikings ginn
8.falcons landry
9.skins hall
10.texans brown

dolphins trade up get quinn send 1st and 3rd round pick to skins in 2007 and a 6th rounder in 2008! go dolphins!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. skins need picks they don't have many in this year's draft!

Nicky Napoleon
04-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Dude if Washington took a 3rd this year and a 6th next year their GM would be fired!!!! Thats so far off the value it isnt funny. Next years sixth is equal to this years seventh, and it would take one of our 2nd round picks to get this to work.

PhinSoldia
04-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Dude if Washington took a 3rd this year and a 6th next year their GM would be fired!!!! Thats so far off the value it isnt funny. Next years sixth is equal to this years seventh, and it would take one of our 2nd round picks to get this to work.

i thought the 6th was just worth the 9th and our 3rd

ohiobryan
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
no it won't the draft chart says if you move up from 9 to 6 it would only cost 1st and 3rd round picks get it right!

CitizenSnips
04-12-2007, 10:19 PM
The SKINS AREN'T LOOKING FOR MORE PICKS. they want a proven player. They have never, in the history of the franchise, looked to GAIN picks in a trade. ever. If they trade down, they're going to get a PLAYER for their pick. That or something higher than a 3rd rounder.

miami234ever
04-12-2007, 10:20 PM

Not really. The #6 is worth 1600 points
The #9 plus the #71 is worth 1585.

Not that the value chart is everything, but it puts it in perspective so the value isn't way off. A trade I would try to look at is:

#9, #60, and #219 for #6 and #143.

We could move up in the fifth and maybe snatch up a return guy like Yamon Figurs. The guy beat Hester in a foot race. But nice mock anyways. Hope it happens.

CitizenSnips
04-12-2007, 10:20 PM
no it won't the draft chart says if you move up from 9 to 6 it would only cost 1st and 3rd round picks get it right!

But there gonna get more then that from other teams. theres whispers gong round the league that the skins and patriots are all talking trade where they swap picks and get asante samuel.

miami234ever
04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
The SKINS AREN'T LOOKING FOR MORE PICKS. they want a proven player. They have never, in the history of the franchise, looked to GAIN picks in a trade. ever. If they trade down, they're going to get a PLAYER for their pick. That or something higher than a 3rd rounder.

They could still get a pretty proved play at #9. If Okoye is their guy (which I've heard it is) then if he's there at #6, he'll definately be there at #9. Minnesota's run D is good and Atlanta will be looking more towards Landry.

CitizenSnips
04-12-2007, 10:25 PM
They could still get a pretty proved play at #9. If Okoye is their guy (which I've heard it is) then if he's there at #6, he'll definately be there at #9. Minnesota's run D is good and Atlanta will be looking more towards Landry.

I'll agree with you on that. I just think in the end its going to turn into a bidding war for that 6th spot, and i don't see us winning.

Nicky Napoleon
04-12-2007, 10:29 PM
The Chiefs gave up a third and sixth to move from eight to six last year. So it will cost more to move up from nine, the Skins only have a very few picks for a reason. They dont do draft picks, PERIOD! They prefer to trade them for more of a proven comodity. Also you are looking for equal value, the Skins know that Minny is a team that may take Quinn if we dont pony up what they want so they kind of have us over a barrel. So it will likely take the Pats 2nd round pick to move up to the Skins spot.

DUB
04-12-2007, 10:33 PM

I don't care what team you are, when you dont have a SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH ROUNDER you want picks!

OurHeartAndSoul
04-12-2007, 11:35 PM

Hold up. So the Ricky Williams trade in which they acquired the entire Saints draft wasn't to get more picks? I'm not saying this trade is gonna happen but the statement is wrong.

Tureo
04-12-2007, 11:44 PM
We won't be the only team looking to move up in the 1st rd. If the Skins pick is available we won't be the only team on the phone looking to make a deal.

ohiobryan
04-13-2007, 12:45 PM
skins-pats deal is dead it won't happen and so is the skins-bears deal for briggs both are not in play 100 percent anymore.