PDA

View Full Version : To those of you that...

phins054
07-08-2003, 05:53 PM
read my first story. I would like to say THANKS!!!!!! It would be great to get some honest feed back on it though.

Just wanted to let yo guys know that I have started on a second story and it intertwines with Apprentice. Here is a summary...

The decisive strike has been made against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Now the Republic must work to restore peace in the galaxy. The Jedi order has suffered tremendous losses during the war and the council faces the task of building the order back to full strength. Many of the older Padawans, including Zane Marit, are allowed to take the trials in an attempt to raise the number of Knights back to a level before the war.
Obi Wan Kenobi has been offered a seat on the council, but is reluctant to take it. His guilt of losing his former apprentice still haunts him. Obi Wan feels doubts in his abilities as a leader and a teacher. At a time when the council requires strong leadership, Obi Wan knows he can not afford to fail again.
As the Republic works to bring the Independent systems back into the fold, rumors spread of Jedi cruelty towards inhabitants of the Confederate systems. Anger and fear of the Jedi force Supreme Chancellor Palpatine to create an investigative commission to ascertain the truth behind the rumors. The Jedi Council agrees to fully cooperate with the commission and allows them access to the Jedi Archive, which holds a dangerous secret.

Let me know what you think...I have the first 5 pages done and if you are interested in reading it...let me know by PM or in this thread...

phins054
07-11-2003, 10:09 AM
I now have 8 pages done. Anyone interested?!?