PDA

View Full Version : This draft will be very unpredictable

fullerboy1
04-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I have hardley any clue as to what Miami will do come draft day but I hope whatever happens, whoever they choose to pick will impact or team positively.
We all know about the players that have gone through with our picks over the years and I feel its important that Cam, Capers and Randy make solid choices now, so that we can get our beloved team back to the glory that we all enjoyed in the past. I know its not easy but we must start somewhere, I hope it will start with this draft, so please give me your opinion on what the guys that make the calls should do to remedy our problems. Fin for life!!

eomdtbtr
04-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Laron Landry

ohiobryan
04-14-2007, 05:30 PM
move up do anything possible to get brady quinn otherwise cam/randy will get a pink slip 2 years down the road and bill cowher will take over!

elite14eva
04-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Laron Landryatlanta will take him...they pick before we do.

bluegrassbubba
04-14-2007, 05:41 PM
move up do anything possible to get brady quinn otherwise cam/randy will get a pink slip 2 years down the road and bill cowher will take over!

Good Point!

Quinn
Brown
Ginn

Offense, Offense, Offense!!

OneHondo
04-14-2007, 05:51 PM
I have hardley any clue as to what Miami will do come draft day but I hope whatever happens, whoever they choose to pick will impact or team positively.
We all know about the players that have gone through with our picks over the years and I feel its important that Cam, Capers and Randy make solid choices now, so that we can get our beloved team back to the glory that we all enjoyed in the past. I know its not easy but we must start somewhere, I hope it will start with this draft, so please give me your opinion on what the guys that make the calls should do to remedy our problems. Fin for life!!

Its a strange year because from top to bottom nobody has a clue who will pick who. I bet there will be some big surprises.

eomdtbtr
04-14-2007, 08:46 PM
atlanta will take him...they pick before we do.

I guess will have to trade up than.:D

finfan54
04-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Sit at Nine and pray to god Quinn falls to us. Then if he doesnt, then you can go with Laron Landry, if he's gone, you look to Patrick Willis, if he's gone, look for Omobe Okoye to be our guy. Levi Brown should be our pick if Landry, Quinn, and Willis are gone, but I dont run the front office and clearly I do not know what the hell I am talking about so.........on with the LT problem!

fullerboy1
04-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Good Point!

Quinn
Brown
Ginn

Offense, Offense, Offense!!

I have no problem with that.

fullerboy1
04-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Its a strange year because from top to bottom nobody has a clue who will pick who. I bet there will be some big surprises.

I´m feeling the exact same vibes, this will be a sort of reach in the hat type of draft. We can maybe see only the first five but the rest will be very unpredictable!!

fullerboy1
04-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Sit at Nine and pray to god Quinn falls to us. Then if he doesnt, then you can go with Laron Landry, if he's gone, you look to Patrick Willis, if he's gone, look for Omobe Okoye to be our guy. Levi Brown should be our pick if Landry, Quinn, and Willis are gone, but I dont run the front office and clearly I do not know what the hell I am talking about so.........on with the LT problem!

I think it can really go that way. This will be one very exciting seven rounds and I just can´t wait to see how everything plays out!