PDA

View Full Version : Draft Plan

zodiak
04-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Dolfans

Ok guys just wanna have some fun so please play along.....

I'd like to know two things from my fellow dolfans, 1-where would you draft Quinn & 2-if you cant who is your #2 QB on "your" draft board.

For me I would trade up as high as #4 to draft Quinn(on talent alone I have some reservations however Quinns leadership and NFL readiness make him abit more appealing plus the dolphins franchise malaise at QB warrents a bold move to solve their QB troubles) I still fear detroit at #2 selecting Quinn.

If unable to trade up or someone else makes a better offer and moves into position to draft Quinn my #2 choice for QB would be Kolb I like all of his positives he is accurate(which to me is priority #1 in rating a QB) he has a strong arm and he is a leader all positives IMO.

so there you go dolfans let me hear your thoughts....

Cannonboy
04-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Personally, After Quinn or Russell no other QB excites me. It's Quinn or bust for me.

SoDakDolfan
04-14-2007, 06:43 PM
I would trade up to the 6th spot for Quinn. I'm not so sold on him that I want to give up too much. If he isn't available I like Stanton. My third would be Beck.

elite14eva
04-14-2007, 06:58 PM
if he gets pass the browns & lions i believe the vikes will jump on him.

eomdtbtr
04-14-2007, 07:00 PM
My QB Board:
1: Russell
2: Quinn
3: Kolb
4: Beck
5: Stanton

Captain Lou
04-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Personally, After Quinn or Russell no other QB excites me. It's Quinn or bust for me.

Bust being the key word.

rafael
04-14-2007, 07:20 PM
I might take Quinn at #9 if all my preferences were gone. I don't see him as special so I would not want to take him unless I had no other options. I like Kolb and Beck as QB options anywhere from the 2nd to 4th rounds.

MiamiMan147
04-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Quinn at #9 would be a no brainer.

I haven't seen enough of the other QBs to make a real judgement, but it appears Kevin Kolb is a guy that's high on Randy and Cam's list.

zach8111
04-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I would trade up to #4 also even though i think we WILL trade up to #6 for hium cuz he will drop IMO. my next QB if Russell is gone would be stanton and then here is some contraversy, Troy Smith. i think he will be good and we could get him is 4-5 round. he is waqy underrated and is dropping once again cuz of his "off field incedents" that happened early in his career even though he is a proven winner and has good character. he is fast and has an arm.

josekareh
04-14-2007, 11:48 PM
I would trade up to the 6th spot for Quinn. I'm not so sold on him that I want to give up too much. If he isn't available I like Stanton. My third would be Beck.

Im with you all the way.....

thecoordinator
04-14-2007, 11:52 PM
For me I would trade up as high as #4 to draft Quinn(on talent alone I have some reservations however Quinns leadership and NFL readiness make him abit more appealing plus the dolphins franchise malaise at QB warrents a bold move to solve their QB troubles)

you do not trade up into the top 5 to select a player you have any reservations about.

thecoordinator
04-14-2007, 11:55 PM

if you are not completely sold on a player why would you spend the 9th overall pick on him, much less the 6th?