PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me

Scrap
07-09-2003, 12:33 PM
Okay, I'm going insane here. No games. I need my "fix". Is anyone with me? They should have support groups for what I am going through. All of the hype is killing me. Kind of like if you told a drug addict, "Man, this is some good crack!" I stayed up late last night playing Madden. (On PS1, but to a football-aholic like myself, it was helpful.) It's too much to take. Somebody help me,please. :drinker:

Baz
07-09-2003, 01:12 PM
You could always join a flag football league in myour area. Most cities have some form of a league.......

Scrap
07-09-2003, 01:35 PM
I coach little league flag football in the fall.The first practices aren't for another month or so. I saw one of the kids from last year's team yesterday(we went undefeated in my first season as a coach,by the way), which added to the lack of football frustration.

phins054
07-09-2003, 05:43 PM
MOve up to a PS2 or XBOX...Madden03 on that is almost...almost like watching a game on TV...Plus you can design your own formations and plays...It will occupy you for 2 months easily just doing the little extras in the game...;)

Clumpy
07-10-2003, 01:01 AM
Doesn't this site have an arcade?