PDA

View Full Version : Billy Volek or Charlie Whitehurst

jonanthans
04-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Both were in San Diego last year as Rivers backups. Could a trade possibly happen with San Diego if KC wont come off their asking price for Green?. Both are familiar with Camerons system, I wonder if he has a particular liking for one more so than what we currently have on our roster. I just really do not want to give up another second round pick for a QB, especially one that is 37 years old and will cost us around 5-7 million per year on a contract.

dominizzo
04-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Uhhmmmm none

woody1351
04-15-2007, 07:55 PM
aj feeley played there 2 maybe we can get hom back. haha jk

Crowder52
04-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Both were in San Diego last year as Rivers backups. Could a trade possibly happen with San Diego if KC wont come off their asking price for Green?. Both are familiar with Camerons system, I wonder if he has a particular liking for one more so than what we currently have on our roster. I just really do not want to give up another second round pick for a QB, especially one that is 37 years old and will cost us around 5-7 million per year on a contract.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that we give a 2nd rounder for Green. 6th would be my estimate.

Also, I may be wrong on this, but I believe that he has already agreed to restructure his contract with the Fins.

PassRush
04-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Billy Volek needs to retire so I dont have to read a thread about picking him up EVERY OFFSEASON. I swear, I have been reading/posting here for about four years and every year there is a thread title containing his name.

GEORGIA FIN
04-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Billy Volek needs to retire so I dont have to read a thread about picking him up EVERY OFFSEASON. I swear, I have been reading/posting here for about four years and every year there is a thread title containing his name.

You should be thankful it's only about Volek, if you stick around long enough there will be 10,000 threads about how Marcus Vick is our savior. They should attach breatalizers to the New Thread button.

jonanthans
04-15-2007, 08:21 PM

Its better than reading about us giving up second rounders for Qbs that keep failing for the past couple of years.

IdahoPhin
04-15-2007, 09:33 PM
You should be thankful it's only about Volek, if you stick around long enough there will be 10,000 threads about how Marcus Vick is our savior. They should attach breatalizers to the New Thread button.

:sidelol:

MustangFinFan
04-15-2007, 09:39 PM
i dont understand San Diego...they draft Brees, then decide they need another QB...so they draft Rivers....then decide they need another QB...so they draft Whitehurst....then decide they need another guy who CAN start...so they AJ Feeley. i dont think SD will ever have QB issues..