PDA

View Full Version : Dominizzzo's Draft Mock!!! A reaL ONE

dominizzo
04-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Trade down with Steelers pick!! so we get a an extra 3rd I believe!! And We trade a 6th for Green

1- Joe Staley T
2- Sidney Rice WR
2- Trent Edwards QB
3- Samson Satele G
3- Scott Chandler TE
4 -H.B Blades LB
6- Daniel Sepulveda P
7- Marcus hamilton CB
7- dan Mozes C

Now if we get a mock that is realistic like this .. we have 5 to 6 Quality starters that can contribute right away!!!

Staley Rice trent and HB are alllllll goood enuff to start!! And of course the Punter!!The rest are projects!! Id like If Chandler can be a Heath Miller type TE

zach8111
04-16-2007, 01:27 AM
im not a big fan of edwards. i would rather trade up and get quinn if available at 6 which i think he will but if not i would rather take drew stanton over edwards

dominizzo
04-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Brooo Why trade up and lose picks!!!
he wont fall to 9!! i say trade down!! Stockpile on Picks and land quaity starters!! If he lands at 9 than woow!!! if not trade down!!! Agree

Blackocrates
04-16-2007, 02:18 AM
I think HB Blades is going to turn out to be a solid LB.

Lazy1
04-16-2007, 02:37 AM
he wont fall to 9!! i say trade down!! Stockpile on Picks and land quaity starters!! If he lands at 9 than woow!!! if not trade down!!! Agree

I've been thinking about it and as much as I want all our picks i dont think trading up is a bad idea. Granted i would only give up our later 2nd rder and another 6th/7th rounder. Landing some quality starters is huge i'm not under estimating the picks, but landing a franchise qb is the most important piece to the puzzle.

SR 7
04-16-2007, 03:37 AM
why get a TE? no need as of now.

Aqua4Ever04
04-16-2007, 04:04 AM

Because we've had great teams that were killed by HORRIBLE quarterbacking. We can get our franchise QB this year so why not do it? It will be pretty cheap too.

MexDolfan
04-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Because we've had great teams that were killed by HORRIBLE quarterbacking. We can get our franchise QB this year so why not do it? It will be pretty cheap too.
Cheap??
According to my draft plan, there are few scenarios where Brady Quinn wears a Dolphin Cap on Apr 28.
A) The dream becomes true and he slips on our lap at #9. Very unrealistic since Lions, Browns & Vikings have playing with the idea of drafting him.
B) Trading up with the Redskins if BQ is still at #6 (Washington only have one pick during first day), jumping over the Vikings, offering our #9 and #60. The big question will be if the Pats don't go for Laundry and offer a better trade with two round one picks #24 & #28, including Samuel as compensation.
C) Trading up with the Browns, if BQ is still at #3, offering a player (Booker?) and our #9, #40 & #71. This would be TOO EXPENSIVE.

zonk4ever
04-16-2007, 07:01 AM
We're in a tough spot if we trade down with Pittsburgh to get Staley. Right behind us @ 10 is the Texans and they need an OT badly. There's a real chance if we trade down, we miss out on both Staley and Brown. At that point everyone's else has Alabi potential.

LarryFinFan
04-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Trade down with Steelers pick!! so we get a an extra 3rd I believe!! And We trade a 6th for Green

1- Joe Staley T
2- Sidney Rice WR
2- Trent Edwards QB
3- Samson Satele G
3- Scott Chandler TE
4 -H.B Blades LB
6- Daniel Sepulveda P
7- Marcus hamilton CB
7- dan Mozes C

Now if we get a mock that is realistic like this .. we have 5 to 6 Quality starters that can contribute right away!!!

Staley Rice trent and HB are alllllll goood enuff to start!! And of course the Punter!!The rest are projects!! Id like If Chandler can be a Heath Miller type TE

I mostly like this one, but think I'd take Kolb before Edwards. I don't think the punter is going to be there in the 6th and the same with Moses. I think he'll go higher than the 7th...

But I could be happy with this, provided they don't match Jones offer sheet...

FinfanInBuffalo
04-16-2007, 11:19 AM

1- Joe Staley T
2- Sidney Rice WR
2- Trent Edwards QB
3- Samson Satele G
3- Scott Chandler TE
4 -H.B Blades LB
6- Daniel Sepulveda P
7- Marcus hamilton CB
7- dan Mozes C

Assuming (of course) that Staley and Edwards turn out to be good pros, this would be an excellent draft. I'd love the first 4 picks. After that, who knows.

Motion
04-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Shockingly enough I like it.

Minus the punter of course, and I think Mozes will probably be gone by then.

tay0365
04-16-2007, 01:42 PM
We're in a tough spot if we trade down with Pittsburgh to get Staley. Right behind us @ 10 is the Texans and they need an OT badly. There's a real chance if we trade down, we miss out on both Staley and Brown. At that point everyone's else has Alabi potential.

That may not be a bad thing considering Alabi is getting a lot of great press lately, and is looking more and more like our next heir apparent for the L-tackle position.

dominizzo
04-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Its a realistizzzo mock!! id love it

Stitches
04-16-2007, 08:29 PM
The Steelers covet Staley, why would they trade up and not take him?

musphinzfan
04-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I really dont like either Staley or Edwards....or a lb in the 4th or at all...I luv the Sidney pick though

Phanatical
04-16-2007, 09:59 PM

1- Joe Staley T
2- Sidney Rice WR
2- Trent Edwards QB
3- Samson Satele G
3- Scott Chandler TE
4 -H.B Blades LB
6- Daniel Sepulveda P
7- Marcus hamilton CB
7- dan Mozes C

Not bad, but the Dolphins also need some help at DE and I like mine better.

:-)

jonanthans
04-17-2007, 12:40 AM

1- Joe Staley T
2- Sidney Rice WR
2- Trent Edwards QB
3- Samson Satele G
3- Scott Chandler TE
4 -H.B Blades LB
6- Daniel Sepulveda P
7- Marcus hamilton CB
7- dan Mozes C

Sucks

dominizzo
04-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Sucks

reallly what sucks..... you.....well I tried

jonanthans
04-17-2007, 12:45 AM
reallly what sucks..... you.....well I tried
Nah just figured Id shoot yours down like you do everyone else's. Trent Edwards is a horrible pick that early, you posting about Tedfords Qb's being flops, you buying into nothing but hype on this guy, cause he damn sure doesnt have the stats to justify being selected that high.

dominizzo
04-17-2007, 12:49 AM
Nah just figured Id shoot yours down like you do everyone else's. Trent Edwards is a horrible pick that early, you posting about Tedfords Qb's being flops, you buying into nothing but hype on this guy, cause he damn sure doesnt have the stats to justify being selected that high.

Newbie follow draft and ncaa college football cuz it seems to me you know nada

HysterikiLL
04-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Sucks

Thanks for your insight, sparky.

Dom, I'm liking the draft. If it went down that way, I'd be happy. I like Edwards better than Stanton and Kolb, so that's a good pick to groom behind Green. I also like H.B. Blades in the 4th, that'd be a steal IMO.

My only problem is Staley. I am not a huge fan, and there are a lot of guys who I'd prefer more than Staley, but all in all a good mock D.

And ignore the clowns who are too self-indulged in their own ignorance to have the ability to string sentences together and just leave one worded responses.

jonanthans
04-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Newbie follow draft and ncaa college football cuz it seems to me you know nada

first, i aint a newbie, ive been on this board for a while, i just don't need to constantly see my name attached to posts that everyone else already knew years ago (ala Tedfords records with Qb's). second, i forgot more football than you'll ever know. i played d1 ball, you were cheerleading for a JUCO team.
you dish out the sarcastic posts on everyone elses topics, suck it up and take your medicine. just because i don't agree with it doesnt make it right or wrong, i just wanted to show how ignorant and easily defensive you get when someone doesnt agree with one of your "genius insights".

Roman529
04-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Nice job Nizzo....I would take Kolb or Beck over Edwards at QB. :wink:

dominizzo
04-17-2007, 01:00 AM
first, i aint a newbie, ive been on this board for a while, i just don't need to constantly see my name attached to posts that everyone else already knew years ago (ala Tedfords records with Qb's). second, i forgot more football than you'll ever know. i played d1 ball, you were cheerleading for a JUCO team.
you dish out the sarcastic posts on everyone elses topics, suck it up and take your medicine. just because i don't agree with it doesnt make it right or wrong, i just wanted to show how ignorant and easily defensive you get when someone doesnt agree with one of your "genius insights".

ok Sparky:sidelol:

LostInPatsLand
04-17-2007, 01:14 AM
I don't love Staley, but if we were to get an extra third and pick him at 15, that's not bad at all, the caveat being we pick up someone good with that extra pick. The rest I can't really comment on since I've never watched any of them play.

Trowa
04-17-2007, 01:27 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Aqua4Ever04
04-17-2007, 01:28 AM
http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/%7Ecojofl/pictures/pwned.jpg

:sidelol: I'd say. That's too funny man.

ASUFinFan
04-17-2007, 02:27 AM

Those are my exact feelings. While we are close enough this year, might as well pull the trigger and grab him. Whose to say next year we will be closer than we are now, and I gaurentee that Mueller and the scouts know more about Quinn and then do Brohm and next years crop of qbs. Plus, if Cam is so sold on Quinn being the perfect qb to run his system then lets give Cam the man to run it he wants.

Motion
04-17-2007, 09:21 AM

:clap: So true