View Full Version : one mock draft has us picking

maverick50
04-16-2007, 04:54 PM
these fabulous players.

rd1 qb brady quinn
rd2 wr anthony gonzales
rd 2b cb josh wilson
rd og marshal yanda

i would love it if we could pick these guys plus if we could get ilb quincy black and ot corry hilliard then we would be cooking.

CitizenSnips
04-16-2007, 05:10 PM
thats the exact mock from nfldraftcountdown.com. and if your citing that site, then you should say it.

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 05:18 PM
thats it nfldraftcountdown.com updated on 4/12 god i hope and pray it happens that way .......no mattter what cam/randy you better bring us brady quinn at all costs even if it takes our number 1 pick in 2008 to give us a franchise qb for 10-15 years.

ASUFinFan
04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
thats it nfldraftcountdown.com updated on 4/12 god i hope and pray it happens that way .......no mattter what cam/randy you better bring us brady quinn at all costs even if it takes our number 1 pick in 2008 to give us a franchise qb for 10-15 years.

Thats extreme, I wouldnt give up our first next year. Farthest I would go is to give up our second rounder this year.

Elliott 1
04-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Why would we take a WR that high to compete for the number 4 spot.

If Booker or Chambers are traded or if Hagan blows out his knee or something but I have to say that all these mocks with the Dolphins taking WR's in the first two rounds is nuts.

Don't misunderstand I think we should dump Chambers or Booker or both. They are both grossly overpaid. But until we do we really don't need to pick a WR in the draft at all.

Chambers,Booker,Hagan,Campbell,Hakim,Vick,Sam