PDA

View Full Version : just called the miami dolphins!

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 05:43 PM
talked to some media relations dude mike and he said mueller and cam both were in meeting to discuss brady quinn.....i tried to talk to gm mueller so i told this guy to please tell both of them to get brady quinn at all costs even if it takes our 1st round pick in 2008.....i find it very interesting how they were in a meeting when i called to discuss brady quinn only.......just throwing it out there.....then also on PTI right now they said cameron is in love with quinn....all along i wanted quinn im starting to think my wish will come true you dolfans?

FinAtic8480
04-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Bryan in ohin did you really call the Dolphins and got all this info. Man I most admit I thought I was a die-hard fan, but you are starting to become the next Dolfan Denney of radio and internet.

Geforce
04-16-2007, 05:47 PM
talked to some media relations dude mike and he said mueller and cam both were in meeting to discuss brady quinn.....i tried to talk to gm mueller so i told this guy to please tell both of them to get brady quinn at all costs even if it takes our 1st round pick in 2008.....i find it very interesting how they were in a meeting when i called to discuss brady quinn only.......just throwing it out there.....then also on PTI right now they said cameron is in love with quinn....all along i wanted quinn im starting to think my wish will come true you dolfans?

I think Cam or Mueller has already said that if Quinn falls past the "Big 3," there is a chance that the Dolphins might move up for him.

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 05:50 PM
yes i did finatic i want to hammer it in there brain that we want quinn even if it means moving into the 2 spot to get him.

FinAtic8480
04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
I think it is no secret Miami wants Quinn. Mueller has been scouting this kid for 2 years. Cam hired Shea his Quinns QB coach to get him ready for the Draft. Cam knows his QBs and probably sees alot of talent in Quinn. In fact I think Quinn is who Miami wants, now will we be able too is whole new story.

Agent51
04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm not one to call people liars, but OhioBryan, do you really expect me (or us) to believe that you called the Miami Dolphins and they actually gave you specific info on what was being discussed in a meeting between the coaches and front office :rolleyes2

FinAtic8480
04-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Bryan has been hitting the peace pipe, you sure you were not talking to Ricky. Hey Bryan seriously why didnt you tell them to cut Daunte....

ASUFinFan
04-16-2007, 06:06 PM
I dont think that the Front Office is going to give out any info over the phone to a random guy calling. Especially about the draft, around this time of the year. I do hope we get Quinn though.

Chip Douglas
04-16-2007, 06:07 PM
worst.draft.thread.ever.

best.spam.thread.ever.

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 06:08 PM
i did cut daunte trade for green draft quinn!

dan the fin
04-16-2007, 06:08 PM
So basically u talked to some operater that makes $6 an hour that would not even know if Cam was even in the building let alone what he was doing. Then he though u were nuts and told u what ever u wanted to hear to get u of the line.

ASUFinFan
04-16-2007, 06:12 PM
So basically u talked to some operater that makes $6 an hour that would not even know if Cam was even in the building let alone what he was doing. Then he though u were nuts and told u what ever u wanted to hear to get u of the line.

HAHa exactly. That operater is laughing right now with his buddies at how excited he got the caller.

retarmyfinfan
04-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm not one to call people liars, but OhioBryan, do you really expect me (or us) to believe that you called the Miami Dolphins and they actually gave you specific info on what was being discussed in a meeting between the coaches and front office :rolleyes2

You mean there is no 1-800 number where we can get up-to-date info on our current draft board rankings? LOL.

zonk4ever
04-16-2007, 06:16 PM
This guy was the biggest bandwagon shill for Saban the planet has ever seen. No matter what Saban did this guy would go on the radio and drone on and on about believing in Saban. Then when Saban quits he gets pissed off and now he's the biggest shill for Quinn this planet's ever seen. I hope we don't draft Quinn because this guy we'll be the most annoying blogger you've ever seen.

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 06:33 PM
anyone of you guys who don't want quinn means you don't want to win.....THIS TEAM NEEDS A FRANCHISE QB WAKE UP PEOPLE!

phinsfan1221
04-16-2007, 06:43 PM

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

TRUEPHIN
04-16-2007, 06:50 PM
anyone of you guys who don't want quinn means you don't want to win.....THIS TEAM NEEDS A FRANCHISE QB WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Oh please!:err: No Dolphin fans on this board "don't want us to win". We just don't all agree on what it takes to do it. That's why we post here - to talk to people and get different opinions about something we care about. I don't want Quinn but I respect other people's opinion's about why they want him. Then there is you. You post "Quinn will be a fin because I said so" and the also classic "draft Quinn or you will get the pink slip". You offer no insight as to why you think so. Not once. Where oh where does your magnificent football knowledge come from? You spam the board with the same thread almost every day as if that will increase the chances of drafting him. If we do draft him, you will probably think you had something to do with it.:goof: Now you're claining to make phonecalls. What's next - a dinner date with Cam?

Please give it a rest! :spam:

BTW, you do NOT speak for the entire fan base when you say "we" want Quinn.

Aquanator B1000
04-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Oh please!:err: No Dolphin fans on this board "don't want us to win". We just don't all agree on what it takes to do it. That's why we post here - to talk to people and get different opinions about something we care about. I don't want Quinn but I respect other people's opinion's about why they want him. Then there is you. You post "Quinn will be a fin because I said so" and the also classic "draft Quinn or you will get the pink slip". You offer no insight as to why you think so. Not once. Where oh where does your magnificent football knowledge come from? You spam the board with the same thread almost every day as if that will increase the chances of drafting him. If we do draft him, you will probably think you had something to do with it.:goof: Now you're claining to make phonecalls. What's next - a dinner date with Cam?

I'd say the majority of us want Quinn. I know I do. I wouldn't trade the farm, but I would be willing to slightly over pay. Which is all I think it will take.

We could really use a good, young qb.

eomdtbtr
04-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Oh please!:err: No Dolphin fans on this board "don't want us to win". We just don't all agree on what it takes to do it. That's why we post here - to tout. I don't alk to people and get different opinions about something we care abwant Quinn but I respect other people's opinion's about why they want him. Then there is you. You post "Quinn will be a fin because I said so" and the also classic "draft Quinn or you will get the pink slip". You offer no insight as to why you think so. Not once. Where oh where does your magnificent football knowledge come from? You spam the board with the same thread almost every day as if that will increase the chances of drafting him. If we do draft him, you will probably think you had something to do with it.:goof: Now you're claining to make phonecalls. What's next - a dinner date with Cam?

Cut him some slack, like you said we come hear to post about something we care about. He obviously cares about the dolphins, and wants to voice his opinions. If you don't want to listen to what he has to say, then DON'T read his threads. You can open the thread and take one look at who posted it, and if you then don't want to read it, close the tread. And if you do want to listen to what he has to say, which it seems you do because you have clearly read his comments before, don't come in here and BASH him. Also if you truly do respect other opinions, then respect his, we are all entitled to our opinions. And lastly where does your football insight come from? Do not question somebody else's, because when it comes down to it we are all just passionate fans.

Phinfan31
04-16-2007, 07:21 PM

Your name speaks for itself. a True phin fan...willing to debate and express opinions with logistical information. Thank you for putting that 13 year old in his place...

Phinfan31
04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Cut him some slack, like you said we come hear to post about something we care about. He obviously cares about the dolphins, and wants to voice his opinions. If you don't want to listen to what he has to say, then DON'T read his threads. You can open the thread and take one look at who posted it, and if you then don't want to read it, close the tread. And if you do want to listen to what he has to say, which it seems you do because you have clearly read his comments before, don't come in here and BASH him. Also if you truly do respect other opinions, then respect his, we are all entitled to our opinions. And lastly where does your football insight come from? Do not question somebody else's, because when it comes down to it we are all just passionate fans.

For those of us that have been members here for years...this forum has increasingly become a spam fest...why do you think there is a VIP forum now? You can say if you don't like reading all the BS threads then go join VIP...well then I say to you some of us don't have the readily available cash flow to do such a thing. We want to discuss our phins with reasoning, information, sources, logistics...not immature rambling

Majpain
04-16-2007, 07:30 PM
I think this is what YOU want Bryan.

Captain Lou
04-16-2007, 07:30 PM

I didn't realize you guys were dating :sidelol:

Agent51
04-16-2007, 07:42 PM

The entire reason he is getting flamed is because he posts about the same exact thing like 28347 times a day, and none of it is facts or stats or football knowledge, it is all different ways to say "I want Brady Quinn". Look, I want Brady as a Phin too, as much as, if not more, than his biggest supporters, but am I making all sorts of threads about me wanting him? No, and when I do mention wanting him or us getting him, I always provide facts or stats or at least sound football reasoning to back my decisions. These posts do not.

There have been posts saying "pink slips will be handed out if Quinn isn't picked" or now this one about how he called the Miami Dolphins and spoke to a guy who told him exactly who was in a 'big meeting' and what they were talking about in said meeting, which convieniently happened to be about the player he is raving about nonstop. Like your average Joe could just call up an NFL team and get info on exactly what they are doing at that moment when most of the experts and the media don't even know :shakeno:.

It just gets annoying. This is a DRAFT forum, not a "this is the player I want and if we do't pick him this is what will happen" forum. People come in here to check up on the happenings in the world of mocks and pre-draft news and pro days and all that, and we shouldn't have to weed through a million threads like this to find ACTUAL information. Plus, "spam" threads like this just bump down the actual informative threads further and further until they are lost on the second page, or further, and then a lot of people will miss out on some good threads because the front page is filled with useless garbage.

HybridPHIN 23
04-16-2007, 07:43 PM
i just called too.... they said we're gunna stay at #9 and draft Quinn there cuz it's cheaper:D

Agent51
04-16-2007, 07:45 PM
i just called too.... they said we're gunna stay at #9 and draft Quinn there cuz it's cheaper:D

Oh yeah, and when I got through they said we aren't signing Trent Green, because Dan Marino was coming back to mentor Quinn :wink: :rolleyes2

J Tes
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM

for real

Jaj
04-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh no he's serious guys. There really is a number to call Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller.

Here it is:

Oh dear must be in invisible ink, oh well...

SpencerFS
04-16-2007, 07:54 PM
stop smoking j's bryan there bad for you

dahlmarino
04-16-2007, 07:58 PM
The entire reason he is getting flamed is because he posts about the same exact thing like 28347 times a day, and none of it is facts or stats or football knowledge, it is all different ways to say "I want Brady Quinn". Look, I want Brady as a Phin too, as much as, if not more, than his biggest supporters, but am I making all sorts of threads about me wanting him? No, and when I do mention wanting him or us getting him, I always provide facts or stats or at least sound football reasoning to back my decisions. These posts do not.

There have been posts saying "pink slips will be handed out if Quinn isn't picked" or now this one about how he called the Miami Dolphins and spoke to a guy who told him exactly who was in a 'big meeting' and what they were talking about in said meeting, which convieniently happened to be about the player he is raving about nonstop. Like your average Joe could just call up an NFL team and get info on exactly what they are doing at that moment when most of the experts and the media don't even know :shakeno:.

It just gets annoying. This is a DRAFT forum, not a "this is the player I want and if we do't pick him this is what will happen" forum. People come in here to check up on the happenings in the world of mocks and pre-draft news and pro days and all that, and we shouldn't have to weed through a million threads like this to find ACTUAL information. Plus, "spam" threads like this just bump down the actual informative threads further and further until they are lost on the second page, or further, and then a lot of people will miss out on some good threads because the front page is filled with useless garbage.

Lay off him! For all we know he might be autistic or something.

quinn10
04-16-2007, 08:13 PM
oh yea i guess cam and muller went up to ohio and told u in front of your face yea we are getting quinn byran, though its good info

Perfect23
04-16-2007, 08:26 PM
you smell something funny yeah I do smell it it smells like bull****

ohiobryan
04-16-2007, 08:31 PM
nick satan is bull.... not me my friend I LOVE YOU BRADY QUINN MAKE IT HAPPEN CAM/RANDY!

musphinzfan
04-16-2007, 08:31 PM
stop smoking j's bryan there bad for you

Hes not smoking J's he smoken Blounts...No wonder we had to give Minny a pick to move up to get Carey a feww years ago....We have leaks.

eomdtbtr
04-16-2007, 08:43 PM
For those of us that have been members here for years...this forum has increasingly become a spam fest...why do you think there is a VIP forum now? You can say if you don't like reading all the BS threads then go join VIP...well then I say to you some of us don't have the readily available cash flow to do such a thing. We want to discuss our phins with reasoning, information, sources, logistics...not immature rambling

If you don't want to read what he has to say, then don't read it...

eomdtbtr
04-16-2007, 08:44 PM
I didn't realize you guys were dating :sidelol:

I was merely trying to stick up for a guy that has about 48 people dissecting every thing he says.

trate121hb
04-16-2007, 08:45 PM
"Yeah bryan of ohio...no problem...we'l get mueller on the phone too" any other info you want...actually why dont you give us ur 7round mock and we'll give it to mueller he's tired of doing research"

Captain Lou
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I was merely trying to stick up for a guy that has about 48 people dissecting every thing he says.

It is because he deserves it !!

Rubbin420
04-16-2007, 11:30 PM
If you cant find something constructive to write a thread about.....lie?

Wow. This kaka doesnt make finheaven site as enjoyable as it could be.

Quinn will be gone by nine, get over it.

Ozzy
04-16-2007, 11:40 PM

All along you thought Satan was God, then you thought Cowler HAD to be the next coach, then you turned on Satan, then you were in love with Ricky, now your in love with Quinn.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are holding a meeting every other day to listen to all your calls on the South Florida radio waves so they can get their draft in order.

Or maybe they needed some comic relief? I do know that some of the hosts clown on you quite a lot so this might be the case.....

aquaman
04-17-2007, 08:55 AM
nick satan is bull.... not me my friend I LOVE YOU BRADY QUINN MAKE IT HAPPEN CAM/RANDY!

talk about a bro-mance.. this dudes in love.:bighug:

Bryan while some dont doubt you i have to say,that media "relations" guy was just making you feel good... hence his title. Pretty sure this guy gets paid to tell people what they want to hear.

Stop obsessing,your borderline OCD dude.

Harry_Bagpipe
04-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Has anyone else heard the fake bryan from ohio on the dan lebatard show. Does a perfect impression. Hilarious. By the way Bryan is dialing 790 right now to make sure he is the first caller on the air for the dolphins hour tonite

TRUEPHIN
04-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Ok buddy. :confused:

I never said he wasn't passionate. He basically said that whoever doesn't agree with him is not a real fan. He has never posted anywhere why he thinks Quinn is the guy. I read his posts because they are everywhere - you can't miss them. He is a spammer and he makes things up like the "phone call". Ask any other fan of Quinn (or any other player for that matter) on this site why they want to draft the player they want to draft and they will tell you why. Ask him and all you hear is "I love him", "draft him or get the pink slip" and "you are not a real fan and you don't want to win." I guess I just miss his insight that you are able to pick up on?
I never claimed to be the most knowledgable fan on this site. For all I know, I might be the least knowledgable. Well, second least as long as Bryan is posting here. All I wanted to know is why Bryan thinks Quinn is so great. Has he ever watched him play? Has he watched players he doesn't like like Levi Brown play? Is it unreasonable for me to want to know? You are right - everyone is entitled to their opinion. He has posted his hundreds of times but has never said why he thinks that way. Is "I love Brady Quinn" really a valid argument for a draft forum? I never told him to stop posting. Just actually say something when he posts. Sorry if you feel different.

So can we be friends now? :bighug:

PhinSoldia
04-17-2007, 08:43 PM

nobody said that we dont want QUinn or want to win....we are just calling you a liar....a really excentric....loopy...liar

JT#1
04-17-2007, 10:18 PM
is this the same bryan in ohio that calls every single show on 790 the ticket?

dlockz
04-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I dont think that the Front Office is going to give out any info over the phone to a random guy calling. Especially about the draft, around this time of the year. I do hope we get Quinn though.

Well many claim to have inside info on this site so why not lol.