PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Madden

zach8111
04-17-2007, 12:34 PM
This doesnt really have anything to do with Miami, but I know alot of people talk about madden on here and they say so and so is good on madden so we should pick him up, so i figured that i would tell you that Vince Young is gonna be on the Madden 08 Cover (saw it on ESPN Cold Pizza today). So if you play fantasy football dont take Young cuz he will be the next unfortunate player to have the madden curse. :lol:

mor911
04-17-2007, 12:43 PM
uuhh... thanks?

dolpns13
04-17-2007, 12:49 PM
This doesnt really have anything to do with Miami, but I know alot of people talk about madden on here and they say so and so is good on madden so we should pick him up, so i figured that i would tell you that Vince Young is gonna be on the Madden 08 Cover (saw it on ESPN Cold Pizza today). So if you play fantasy football dont take Young cuz he will be the next unfortunate player to have the madden curse. :lol:

good, thank god it isnt going to be JT. Its too bad Young is going to get injured now

Phin-o-rama
04-17-2007, 01:16 PM
i don't believe in the curse and would have loved JT on it :P

JT#1
04-19-2007, 12:21 AM
i don't believe in the curse and would have loved JT on it :P

But every single player who has been on it has ether A. gotten injured, B. had a bad season or C. made a mistake that caused their teams the season.

HysterikiLL
04-19-2007, 01:13 AM
If all the mods in the world put together their uber-mod-strength, I still don't think they'd be strong enough to collectively merge all the threads announcing that Vince Young will be on the cover of madden.