PDA

View Full Version : Testicle-verde is a woman

DreDre17
01-12-2002, 01:56 AM
The NJ JUTS stumbled their way into the playoffs, they are nothing but an embarrassment to the AFC. They didn't win last week, The Raiders lost. Plain and simple...for you NJ JERKS fans out there here is the spelling since you morons need to be reminded how to spell your teams name every once in awhile... J-E-T-S -- SUCK, SUCK, SUCK. Hey, we might be blacked out but at least we have the option of going to the game AT HOME. You morons have no choice but to sit at some bar with your gay-green buddies and watch the Raiders stomp on the Testicle-verde. Why don't you fools go to www.NJJUTS SUCKCULO.com and post all the moronic statements you wish. Well at least by Sunday morning all you Green fairie boys will put your green flamer jerseys away and pout away about having to watch the FINS go to NE and take out that Brady B!tch boy like he was a Parcells on the crack of my @ss. But that's for another thread...

The NJ JUTS fans are nothing but a bunch of drunkards that move down to South Florida and nag, nag ,nag. "The JUTS always sellout...hiccup...I just love that guy that reminds be how to spell my teams name...hiccup...He's so cool."

GinnVP
06-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Dude Shut UP XPACALYPSE SUCKS BIZZZZZAAAAALLLLLLLS!!!

X-Pacolypse
06-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Dude Shut UP XPACALYPSE SUCKS BIZZZZZAAAAALLLLLLLS!!!

Apparently, I've got a fan.