04-18-2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html
Enjoy, dwayne jarett in the second woohoo

phinfreak
04-18-2007, 05:30 PM
NO WAY Miami picks Quinn...no way!

nando03
04-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Wow, I think I would cream myself should we end up with that draft. Other Then the Harris pick in the late 2nd round that would be pretty damn nice.

Fresh
04-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Quinn and Jarrett?

I'd cut the TV off and just be satisfied. Forget the rest of the draft.

Delphinus
04-18-2007, 05:44 PM
I had a dream like this... no wait that was Madden. I would personally fly down to Miami to hug Muller and Cameron.

SpencerFS
04-18-2007, 05:51 PM
don't like the jarret pick everything elses looks good though

retarmyfinfan
04-18-2007, 05:52 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html
Enjoy, dwayne jarett in the second woohoo

That would do. Harris is not a bad pick. He has the talent, he just needs to play up to it.

DonShula84
04-18-2007, 05:54 PM
2 ND players, great mock ;)

elite14eva
04-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Quinn and Jarrett?

I'd cut the TV off and just be satisfied. Forget the rest of the draft.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

alen1
04-18-2007, 06:10 PM
wow if our first three picks were like that, i would be speachless.only if we can draft another linemen instead of jonathan wade but hes fine too lol

PhinfanUK
04-18-2007, 06:23 PM
When you say Harris do you mean David Harris from Michigan? I can't access the updated second round for some reason. Can someone post the Miami picks?

Frayser
04-18-2007, 06:33 PM
I think his Top 13 is dead on. Glad to see someone else finally seeing Anderson as a nice pick for the Falcons when they miss out on Landry. The two major flaws I see our Beason going so high and the Giants passing on Staley. Other than that, not too shabby. And Quinn/Jarrett/Harris would be fine by me.

23EmilioVasquez
04-18-2007, 06:34 PM
look if that were to happen we would alll go crazy the only thing i would ask for after that is garret wolfe in the 5 or 6 round this guy need to learn how to return and when he does he will be a beast on special teams and at the slot

TRUEPHIN
04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Don't like that mock much at all. Don't want Quinn. Why would we draft Jarrett? He's a good player but not what we need. We need a speed WR. No oline in our first 2 picks. I guess our third and fourth picks are ok.

salmael
04-18-2007, 06:47 PM
No he means Ryan Harris the LT out of Notre Dame.....I have to say this is the best first 3 rounds I have seen for us on any mock.

Although personally I would Draft ILB Brandon Siler in the 3rd rather than the CB Wade. But I would still not complain about Wade, I just hope we would look at H.B. Blades in the 4th or 5th if we did.

PS. Granted Jarret may have ran slow, but he is still the Best Player Available on the mock when we pick in the beginning of the 2nd.

HybridPHIN 23
04-18-2007, 06:56 PM
gonzolez ahead of jarret ??? i'd laugh and cry !!! LOL that would be a sweet 1st day except for our 3rd rounder we dont need a CB

Nappy Roots
04-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Quinn and Jarrett?

I'd cut the TV off and just be satisfied. Forget the rest of the draft.

i wouldnt cut the tv off, but i would need a rag and some clean up time.

Nappy Roots
04-18-2007, 07:01 PM
i wouldnt cut the tv off, but i would need a rag and some clean up time.

btw, after clean up, if we passed on harris for S Rouse instead, i would need another rag and then id probably fall asleep soon after....

PhinfanUK
04-18-2007, 07:17 PM
No he means Ryan Harris the LT out of Notre Dame.....I have to say this is the best first 3 rounds I have seen for us on any mock.

Although personally I would Draft ILB Brandon Siler in the 3rd rather than the CB Wade. But I would still not complain about Wade, I just hope we would look at H.B. Blades in the 4th or 5th if we did.

PS. Granted Jarret may have ran slow, but he is still the Best Player Available on the mock when we pick in the beginning of the 2nd.

Thanks pal. I really like his potential, I think he needs just as much work as Joe Staley but could offer a similar reward once he gets the hang of NFL play.

Jarret would find a place in our offense, anyone who thinks he plays as slow as he runs the 40 needs their head examined.

Who is projected to us in the third?

kashbo
04-18-2007, 07:30 PM
If this would be our picks I would Like to throw a party and all finheaven members invited

salmael
04-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Jonathan Wade (http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/jonathanwade.html)Cornerback | Senior | Tennessee (http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/jonathanwade.html)

Is who he has us taking in the third.....Not a bad choice, but I'd rather have Siler in the third.

Wolf13
04-18-2007, 08:07 PM
That would be perfect! maybe instead of the CB in the third we go with Doug Free (OT N. Illinios) so we get our line shored up. Def. can wait another round...

diego's fins
04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
No way jarrett slides to us in the 2nd round. sorry guys someone here has to be realistic. It would be a perfect pick there, but won't happen.
Think instead of sidney rice, he may be there

Frayser
04-18-2007, 09:09 PM
No way jarrett slides to us in the 2nd round. sorry guys someone here has to be realistic. It would be a perfect pick there, but won't happen.
Think instead of sidney rice, he may be there

I think it is impossible to pick where he ends up at the moment. It seems clear that Johnson, Meachem, Ginn Jr., and Bowe will all go ahead of him in the first. But now, there are several guys being talked about in the late first/early second area along with Jarrett, including:

Steve Smith
Anthony Gonzales
Sidney Rice
Craig Davis

It's a crap shoot at this point in time. I think we probably have a better shot at Rice or Davis, but I just have no idea.

JT#1
04-18-2007, 09:30 PM
if the first 2 picks actually happen i wouldn't care if the fins gave away the rest of their picks, i would be happy.

Paul 13
04-19-2007, 12:43 AM

agreed on all points there, LB or DE or even S in that 3rd round over corner.

Dolfan1000
04-19-2007, 04:29 PM
If Jason is going to play corner full time, then I would agree with that.

Still, you can never have too many corners. We dont need any situations where Michael Lehan sees the field, like last year. Yikes.

trate121hb
04-19-2007, 04:37 PM
this is a great draft for the fins and although i dont see jarrett falling that far it is possible.....nfldraftcountdown always has decent draft....the year ronnie brown was draft they hit something like 16 out of the first 17