PDA

View Full Version : Increasing 360 trade in for Elite system? Guess so..

FinsNCanes
04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6169221.html?tag=latestnews;title;4

Thought some of you might find this interesting. I am personally fine with the one I have though.

Stitches
04-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Yea, I'm keeping the one I got. I might get a new hard drive at some point though.

UltraDol-Fan
04-19-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm not trading mine, I already got screwed once. I bought a core and a hard drive becaue I was too impatient to wait for a premium system.

Phin-o-rama
04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
i tried to download the departed in HD off of the xbox live marketplace....and it was a joke...after an hour it was at 2% ...i read online people saying it taking up to 20 hours to d/l some of the movies?? f that...until 'fiber to the home' is available, i don't see how that form of movie buying is really worth it (which is the main reason i would want a larger drive)

Agent51
04-19-2007, 02:29 PM
i tried to download the departed in HD off of the xbox live marketplace....and it was a joke...after an hour it was at 2% ...i read online people saying it taking up to 20 hours to d/l some of the movies?? f that...until 'fiber to the home' is available, i don't see how that form of movie buying is really worth it (which is the main reason i would want a larger drive)

Yeah man, I have never DLed movies from the Marketplace (WHY, when you can get 'em free via torrents?) but I always check it out to see what ones they offer. When I saw that some of the HD versions were pushing like 8GB I almost shat myself, :lol:. That must take FOREVER. It's the same size as entire TV show seasons, for ONE movie that is less than 2hrs. Even the SD versions are pushing 2 or 3GB.