PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another MTV Reality Show

Muck
07-11-2003, 01:01 PM
I'm sure they're very nice people and that MTV came to THEM first. But still, it seems rather boring. Then again, if Mrs. Simpson is going to be lounging around in skimpy outfits, I'll check it out. :groucho:

New reality show: Lachey-Simpson marriage

LOS ANGELES - Following in the tradition of "The Osbournes," husband-and-wife pop singers Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are letting MTV cameras record their first year of marriage.

The series "Newlyweds" is scheduled to premiere at 10:30 p.m. EDT Aug. 19, the cable channel announced Thursday.

Among the unscripted moments, Simpson burps and Lachey insists he has to watch a college basketball game.

"A lot of people are going to be able to see we're just normal people, normal newlyweds living a new kind of life together," said Lachey, a member of the boy band 98 Degrees.

Lachey, 29, and Simpson, 23, married in October.

"One of the first things that really attracted me to her years ago was she's such a free spirit and sometimes I tend to be overly analytical and somewhat anal," he said.

But Simpson said those traits come in handy around the house.

"Nick is a complete neat freak, he's the woman of the relationship, and I am a total disaster," she said. "He's very good at ironing clothes and doing laundry and cleaning toilets, stuff that he won't let me hire a housekeeper to do."

Simpson's songs include "I Wanna Love You Forever." She also wrote the book "I Do: Achieving Your Dream Wedding," which came out last month. Lachey's band is taking a break from recording and touring, but he said 98 Degrees hasn't broken up.

Baz
07-11-2003, 01:04 PM
Yet another show I have absolutely no desire to watch. These shows are starting to cater to the 14-17 year old trendy girls. I guess it makes sense, maybe its even a smart move......

M-REAL
07-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Did he admit that he liked it in his anal?:jk: Seriously, reality TV is way out of hand these days. I know I can't be the only one who is sick of this garbage out there. And besides 98 degrees sucks and, well, so does J. Simpson now in so many words.hehe

t2thejz
07-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by marcusreal
Did he admit that he liked it in his anal?:jk: Seriously, reality TV is way out of hand these days. I know I can't be the only one who is sick of this garbage out there. And besides 98 degrees sucks and, well, so does J. Simpson now in so many words.hehe Im with you:hi5:

M-REAL
07-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Thank-you T2.

Clumpy
07-11-2003, 02:21 PM
Jessica Simpson:cp:clump