PDA

View Full Version : Dre Dre...

dolfan87
01-12-2002, 02:15 AM
I understand your feelings about the Jets, and I also understand your desire to post about the airplane boys, but these forums are for discussing football. We will be adding a smack talk forum very shortly, and you can tell the Jets how you feel over there in any way you want.

However, in here, let's keep the thrashings to a minimum.

Oh yea, and welcome to Fin Heaven!! :D

DreDre17
01-12-2002, 02:29 AM
Jeez, if you keep breaking up the topics, you eventually make this one real boring forum. no wonder I haven't seen a real interesting thread up in here. If you keep watering down the drinks, your clients will eventually go elsewhere.
Hey, how about a "G" rated section for the easily offended. Or the pre-teen section for the kids that want to discuss how cool the uniforms are. GEEZ...This is a DOLPHIN FOOTBALL forum right? And I can't even go off on the NJ JUTS fans? Good lord man, how about some release on that leash. Go ahead and move this thread elswhere so nobody can read it, but at least I have the piece of mind knowing that somebody read this, and somebody will censor me as well.

BUH--BYE

dolfan87
01-12-2002, 02:33 AM
Dre, listen man I understand where your coming from. But we have rules here. Like I said the Smack forums will be up and running very shortly, but as of right now, we keep things civil in the "Talk Football" area.

If your not happy, your free to find somewhere else to chat, but if you like the style of the boards, just give us a day or two, and you can get in on the smack area all day.

Sorry if we bore you, but this is how we run things around here.

I didn't censor anything, I simply moved your thread, so that we can place it in the smack forums as soon as they are opened.

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 02:51 AM
i agree that some smack should always be allowed in these forums, yet i have to agree with you. if it is allowed, SOME fans will sart messing with everything on this board, including the avatars, which is a problem we just had, it'll just get worse!:(

dolfan87
01-12-2002, 02:54 AM
Thus I created the NFL Talk Smack. Anything goes over there, EXCEPT absolutley NO threats of physical violence.

Name call, blast away, have fun. That way we can keep this area clean for those who like it that way.

Jets_Rule
01-12-2002, 03:22 AM
After Sunday DreDre17 will not be able to talk smack.

Jaydog57
01-12-2002, 03:59 AM
I can't believe Dr. Dre is on our message board! I figured he'd be too busy recording another album to be on here. A dope smokin' rapper on Fin Heaven. wow. Yo Dre', "2001" was a trippin album, lots of playa's on it along witch ya. Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Hittman, but no Ice Cube? Man he's the bomb! Get wid it holmes! Put Cube on yo' next disc. Word! peace, out..:cool:

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 04:19 AM
you can come down now!:lol:

Jaydog57
01-12-2002, 04:34 AM
I thought it was Dr. Dre' the rapper. Not too big a rap fan, but hey, a celebrity on here would be interesting.:cool:

iceblizzard69
01-12-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
I can't believe Dr. Dre is on our message board! I figured he'd be too busy recording another album to be on here. A dope smokin' rapper on Fin Heaven. wow. Yo Dre', "2001" was a trippin album, lots of playa's on it along witch ya. Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Hittman, but no Ice Cube? Man he's the bomb! Get wid it holmes! Put Cube on yo' next disc. Word! peace, out..:cool:

When we get Dr. Dre on finheaven, the Bills will be back in the Super Bowl. Saying that, Dr. Dre will never be here.

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 11:55 AM
all the bills fans coming back on and saying "they have no idea why their posts were deleted and they were banned." they are so innocent ya know! :rolleyes:

Mako
01-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Jaydog57

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 05:33 PM
i don't even know who dr dre is!:D

iceblizzard69
01-12-2002, 06:13 PM
You should, espicially since he is from Compton.

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You should, espicially since he is from Compton.

i don't, never heard of him! i heard of dr dimento!