PDA

View Full Version : i think jaydog....................

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 04:25 AM
likes this forum!:D

Jaydog57
01-12-2002, 04:45 AM
This is the Lounge! Nobody bitchin', no "my team's better than yours" crap. That's cool for awhile, but I need a break once in awhile ya know? A place to chill out and learn some neat stuff. You can find out some cool things about people by just asking a few questions. Even pointless questions!:goof: Plus you can get a few laughs too.:cool:

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Jaydog57
This is the Lounge! Nobody bitchin', no "my team's better than yours" crap. That's cool for awhile, but I need a break once in awhile ya know? A place to chill out and learn some neat stuff. You can find out some cool things about people by just asking a few questions. Even pointless questions!:goof: Plus you can get a few laughs too.:cool:

yes, i agree. did you notice, dolfan87 created a new forum just for talking smack. some dude names dre dre was giving him a hard time about not being able to go balls out on the main board!:rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
01-12-2002, 12:03 PM
I think everyone likes this place. It has gotten more popular in the last week.

dolfan06
01-12-2002, 12:08 PM
the main board because i wanted them to be seen, there is more traffic on the other board. of course if the traffic is gonna pick up here...................:D