PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Loses Console Exclusive

Dolfan5000
04-24-2007, 10:05 PM
"Kane & Lynch: Dead Men for the PlayStation 3 system will allow all next-generation gamers to savor the cinematic action and high-definition visuals of the game," said Darren Barnett, Development Director, Eidos Interactive. "Kane & Lynch sets a new standard for mature games and we're pleased to be extending the experience to the PlayStation 3 system consumers as well as Xbox 360 and PC gamers."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/783/783058p1.html (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/783/783058p1.html)

Could be a pretty good game, the story has the raw material to make it awesome but it might be put together poorly. Here's to it being sweet.

mor911
04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I never thought this was a 360 exclusive.

Agent51
04-24-2007, 10:12 PM
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/783/783058p1.html (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/783/783058p1.html)

Could be a pretty good game, the story has the raw material to make it awesome but it might be put together poorly. Here's to it being sweet.

I've been watching this game, definately gonna pick it up whenever it comes out. Even though I will be getting a PS3 I think when a game is released for both system I will buy it on the 360 (assuming all things are equal and the PS3 version isn't way better or doesn't have more features) solely for the achievement points, those stupid little things took over my videogame life, lol. Used to be that you'd play a quick game to wind down, now I try that but always notice I'm close to an acheivement and end up playing til I get it, then I ed up being close to another, and so on :fire: :lol:.

I read about the new PS3 "trophy" system that is supposed to be similar, so that could end up being cool, but right now achievements are ingraned in my head and the trophies will have to be REALLY cool in order for me to pick them over the achievements :lol:

Dolfan5000
04-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I never thought this was a 360 exclusive.

April 24, 2007 - Today Eidos announced the upcoming action game Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, previously revealed for the Xbox 360 and PC
there :)

mor911
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM
cool :lol:

Dolfan5000
04-24-2007, 10:25 PM
cool :lol:
hey, when you support a company that's in the position it's in any claim is a claim of glory

however small it is i must bask in it while i have the time

:goof:

mor911
04-24-2007, 10:42 PM
I honestly didn't know it was a 360 exclusive. Good on Sony. They need to do a lot more of this and secure more of their own. I need to get my Blu-Ray player.. maybe this weekend.

Dolfan5000
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
I honestly didn't know it was a 360 exclusive. Good on Sony. They need to do a lot more of this and secure more of their own. I need to get my Blu-Ray player.. maybe this weekend.
Hey, I honestly didn't know that the game... existed lol. I just hope Sony can grab more under the radar titles like this and build up from there. Not neccessarilly because I'm a fanboy but because I'd like to play more than a few good games on my 600 dollar console.

Majpain
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Looks pretty good. I really could careless if we lose exclusives as long as they stay on the system.

Motion
04-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Looks pretty good. I really could careless if we lose exclusives as long as they stay on the system.

:lol::shakeno:

mor911
04-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Maj works for Microsoft. Duh.

Phin-o-rama
04-25-2007, 08:52 AM
when the dolphins lose and you say 'we lost' how is that so different!!!

anyways, another previously 360 exclusive was lost to multiplatform ...it's called Crossfire . I don't know anything about it yet.

Motion
04-25-2007, 08:55 AM
when the dolphins lose and you say 'we lost' how is that so different!!!

anyways, another previously 360 exclusive was lost to multiplatform ...it's called Crossfire . I don't know anything about it yet.

So does that make you a Microsoft Fan-boy??? :chuckle:

Phin-o-rama
04-25-2007, 09:01 AM
in a way i suppose, yeah....i have money invested in the company and want it to be as good as it can be....but on the same note, I don't really want Sony to fail, because I want both consoles eventually....

ZOENOES don't call me a fanboi !!!! lmao

Motion
04-25-2007, 09:04 AM
in a way i suppose, yeah....i have money invested in the company and want it to be as good as it can be....but on the same note, I don't really want Sony to fail, because I want both consoles eventually....

ZOENOES don't call me a fanboi !!!! lmao

:rolleyes2 Fair enough, just never saw anyone refer to a console company as "we". And considering some of the guys we have in here thats pretty surprising. :tongue::wink:

Phin-o-rama
04-25-2007, 09:10 AM
The competition between M$ and Sony will only mean good things for the gamers in the end.....but Sony HAS to compete, which they will....I think their slow start is directly related to the price of the console (even though its technically a good deal), and the fact that the ps2 is still viable (and so cheap...what? $150 brand new?) and they are making games for it.

Motion
04-25-2007, 09:11 AM
The competition between M$ and Sony will only mean good things for the gamers in the end.....but Sony HAS to compete, which they will....I think their slow start is directly related to the price of the console (even though its technically a good deal), and the fact that the ps2 is still viable (and so cheap...what? $150 brand new?) and they are making games for it.

Couldn't agree more, and I would add limited game library.

PS2 is $129 new.

Bruzer
04-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Looks like I will be getting ps3 before xbox but not by choice my slim ps2 may have died and we gotta check warrenty but if thats the case I will get ps3 instead of another ps2 im sick of buying ps2's lol.

As for losing exclusivity oh well for either side it just helps gaming community I mean being a fan of games and not consoles if I own say a ps3 and a xbox game goes ps3 then great but other way around is just as well if ps3 loses exclusivity to xbox then no big deal I still can get it...

Majpain
04-25-2007, 10:09 AM
:lol::shakeno:

:lol: common mistake

Maj works for Microsoft. Duh.

:lol: