PDA

View Full Version : did everyone up and quit???

Enforcerfin33
04-24-2007, 10:32 PM
I've asked 2 different people about a possible sig and nethier of them have gotten back to me, or even responded...I mean I know you guys are doin this stuff for "fin bucks"......which means for free....but you can atleast answer peeps posts and say I dont want to do that, or make a post saying your closed etc.....

alen1
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
maybe they are working on them but they are so busy with them that they dont have time to answer or maybe they just dont have time for the CPU

Enforcerfin33
04-24-2007, 10:55 PM
maybe they are working on them but they are so busy with them that they dont have time to answer or maybe they just dont have time for the CPU
yeh...I'd believe that except that I've seen them posting on here.....

PrepDogg
04-24-2007, 11:15 PM
yeh...I'd believe that except that I've seen them posting on here.....
Hey AA, relax, bro. And this is Tully talkin' here. remember when we beat the Road Warriors at Starrcade '87. What did it take, my friend. Patience. Patience is a virtue, bro. Remember what JJ taught us. They will come in time, brotha. :cooldude:

PS. The sig you got now is perfect IMO. But that's just me. :D

GridIronKing34
04-25-2007, 12:17 AM
JT hasn't finished my request and it's been abuot 2-3 weeks... I can imagine this stuff would get old after a while so I can't really blame them. I use to run a graphics site and people would get nasty, I hated it...

Enforcerfin33
04-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey AA, relax, bro. And this is Tully talkin' here. remember when we beat the Road Warriors at Starrcade '87. What did it take, my friend. Patience. Patience is a virtue, bro. Remember what JJ taught us. They will come in time, brotha. :cooldude:

PS. The sig you got now is perfect IMO. But that's just me. :D
Oh I agree.........I'm not being impatient,,,,honest....if they dont want to do them I'm fine with it...I just want to know.....and yeh I feel ya on the graphics thing.......when peeps get stuff for free, they tend to take advantage of it.

DrAstroZoom
04-25-2007, 09:32 AM
I think I scared 'em away with my Star Trek request. :lol:

Enforcerfin33
04-25-2007, 09:32 AM
I think I scared 'em away with my Star Trek request. :lol::lol:

feelthepain
04-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I've asked 2 different people about a possible sig and nethier of them have gotten back to me, or even responded...I mean I know you guys are doin this stuff for "fin bucks"......which means for free....but you can atleast answer peeps posts and say I dont want to do that, or make a post saying your closed etc.....

Do you realize how much work is involved in making sigs?? Not only do you have a bunch of people asking for almost impossible things, you have to make each sig different it's tough being that creative all the time, people are impatient and want there sigs the day after they request them. On top of all that you have to go to work and earn a living. Alos you'll pay a 1000 finbucks for the little icons under your avatar that takes all of a second to make and 500 finbucks for sigs that involve much much longer to make.

This store is a great idea, it's great for the site and it's great for fans to come here and get their favorite teams logos and personal thoughts added to the logos, but there aren't nearly enough people doing the work to make up for all the requests. Many times people will get you to make them a sig then a week sometimes days later their asking you for another sig. It's really tough to spend all your time just making sig's it's very time consuming. You get burned out fast. You also have to understand that no one likes to let someone down, so people will work and work and work making sigs and they don't even want to answer another request....it's not personal, just very tough to fulfill all the requests.

In_Flames
04-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I pretty much agree with FTP on all points, that's the main reason I stayed away from opening a store. It's way too time consuming and some of the requests are way too out there. At this point I will only do sigs and take requests from friends and VIPer's and then only one at a time so I can focus on that sig and do the best job possible, free of charge of course. It does get frustrating to make a sig for someone and then see them ask for another sig 2 days later too, btw not reffering to anyone in particular, just a general statement... :wink:

Jt0323
04-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Do you realize how much work is involved in making sigs?? Not only do you have a bunch of people asking for almost impossible things, you have to make each sig different it's tough being that creative all the time, people are impatient and want there sigs the day after they request them. On top of all that you have to go to work and earn a living. Alos you'll pay a 1000 finbucks for the little icons under your avatar that takes all of a second to make and 500 finbucks for sigs that involve much much longer to make.

This store is a great idea, it's great for the site and it's great for fans to come here and get their favorite teams logos and personal thoughts added to the logos, but there aren't nearly enough people doing the work to make up for all the requests. Many times people will get you to make them a sig then a week sometimes days later their asking you for another sig. It's really tough to spend all your time just making sig's it's very time consuming. You get burned out fast. You also have to understand that no one likes to let someone down, so people will work and work and work making sigs and they don't even want to answer another request....it's not personal, just very tough to fulfill all the requests.
:yeahthat:
great post!

Enforcerfin33
04-29-2007, 02:36 AM

C'mon FTP...ease up brotha....I completely understand the work involved , I wasnt asking for anyone to drop everything for me, all I was sayin...is it would be nice for a response....not asking for blood. Honestly I love the sig I have....and I love the one you made for me.....I still have it too....I'm a web designer, trust me I understand the work involved. I wasn't trying to come across impatient, if I did I apologize.