PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bad, Levi Brown

Rocky Raccoon
04-25-2007, 02:29 PM
baddest tackle in the whole first round?

Rhody Phins Fan
04-25-2007, 02:35 PM
By "baddest" do you mean best or worst?

montrealfinfan
04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
i wont be pleased if we pick him

MexDolfan
04-25-2007, 02:38 PM
I couldn't understand the meaning of this message.
Is something wrong with my English or is somehow incomplete this thread?
I can't see a reason on why to tag Levi Brown as bad tackle, also i see no link to any source or opinion that may lead into that conclusion.

Rocky Raccoon
04-25-2007, 02:42 PM
baddest in a good way :)

Roman529
04-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I couldn't understand the meaning of this message.
Is something wrong with my English or is somehow incomplete this thread?
I can't see a reason on why to tag Levi Brown as bad tackle, also i see no link to any source or opinion that may lead into that conclusion.

Sometimes in the English language....."Bad" can mean good,,,as in "tough"...."bad" can be used as a slang word...so basically it means Levi Brown is one tough son-of-a-*****. :wink:

Borat
04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Some people are just too young to comprehend this

ibestevie
04-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Sometimes in the English language....."Bad" can mean good,,,as in "tough"...."bad" can be used as a slang word...so basically it means Levi Brown is one tough son-of-a-*****. :wink:

Maybe you guys are too young to remember, but the original post was referring to the Jim Croce hit from the 1970s called "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" who was "badder than old King Kong and meaner than a junk yard dog."
God I feel old.

Rocky Raccoon
04-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Maybe you guys are too young to remember, but the original post was referring to the Jim Croce hit from the 1970s called "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" who was "badder than old King Kong and meaner than a junk yard dog."
God I feel old.

THANK YOU. It was more tounge-in-cheek than anything else.

LostInPatsLand
04-25-2007, 02:59 PM
God I feel old.

I posted this earlier in VIP (with edits):

Well the South side of Chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man named Levi Brown

Now Levi more than trouble
You see he stand 'bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him Treetop Lover
All the men just call him Sir

Chorus:

And it's bad, bad Levi Brown
The baddest tackle in the whole first round
Badder than old King Kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog

Now Levi he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
In front of everybody's nose
He got a custom Continental
He got an Eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe...

(from Bad Boy, Leroy Brown by Jim Croce).

Rocky Raccoon
04-25-2007, 03:09 PM
I posted this earlier in VIP (with edits):

(from Bad Boy, Leroy Brown by Jim Croce).

:lol: how long ago did you post it?

LostInPatsLand
04-25-2007, 03:15 PM
:lol: how long ago did you post it?

I posted it on 4/17 as a reply to the topic "Levi Brown is Coming to Town." I edited it in this thread, though, stealing from what you wrote ("baddest tackle in the whole first round").:wink:

Rocky Raccoon
04-25-2007, 03:45 PM
I posted it on 4/17 as a reply to the topic "Levi Brown is Coming to Town." I edited it in this thread, though, stealing from what you wrote ("baddest tackle in the whole first round").:wink:

lol I kind of figured someone had to have done it already.

Roman529
04-25-2007, 03:53 PM
God I feel old.

I'm almost 41 (next month) so yeah I remember the song....I think it came out around the time of Kung Fu Fighting. Man I feel old now. :lol:

finfan54
04-25-2007, 04:46 PM
God I feel old.

I got it right from the title.:D .....andy yes, im old too.

finfan54
04-25-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm almost 41 (next month) so yeah I remember the song....I think it came out around the time of Kung Fu Fighting. Man I feel old now. :lol:

Or how bout----- "I believe in miracles! where ya from? You sexy thang, you sexy thing ya!"

Ronco's 22 greatest hits ON SALE NOW AT WALWORTHS.