PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities that irritate you

Scrap
07-15-2003, 08:40 AM
I'll start with Rikki Lake. You can dog out anything you want on her show, but say something about fat people, and she will beat you with a turkey leg.

iceblizzard69
07-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Christina Aguilera
Jessica Simpson (although she is hot)
Sean Penn
Rosie O'Donnell
Martin Sheen
Sheryl Crow

Scrap
07-15-2003, 10:01 AM
Why Jessica Simpson? She is hot.

t2thejz
07-15-2003, 10:06 AM
There are so many, I will start with Alec Baldwin

Clumpy
07-15-2003, 10:10 AM
Conservative right-wing commentators

Muck
07-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Without a doubt, Jillian Barberie. She is SO FREAKING ANNOYING on so many levels.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 10:58 AM
Hugh Grant.

I've mentioned it before. All of his movies have to center around him being English. Kind of like the fact that almost everything Tony Danza is in, he is named Tony. (What a stretch role Tony.)

Capt. Dick
07-15-2003, 11:10 AM
Phil Donahue is at the top of my list.

Muck
07-15-2003, 11:14 AM
Yeah, he was a real jackass in Naked Gun 33-1/3. ;)

Muck
07-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Tony Danza is a phenomenal actor. Who else could play 25 years worth of characters the same exact way?? :tongue:

Scrap
07-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I guess your right. Who else could've brought to the screen such a dynamic performance as he did portraying a field goal kicking garbage man?

iceblizzard69
07-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Why Jessica Simpson? She is hot.

She is hot, but.....

all she talks about is her husband (Nick Lachey from 98 degrees) and how she was going to stay a virgin until marriage. Honestly, I could really care less about all of it. She is just so annoying.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree. She shoulda just jacked up those legs and shut up.

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69

She is hot, but.....

all she talks about is her husband (Nick Lachey from 98 degrees) and how she was going to stay a virgin until marriage. Honestly, I could really care less about all of it. She is just so annoying.

She use to but not anymore. They already consimated (sp?) their marrage and Christina Aguiler is fineeee.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 12:13 PM
Hugh Hefner

I'm pretty much jealous of this guy, and it annoys me.

baccarat
07-15-2003, 12:29 PM
There are so many to choose from and I don't want to leave anyone out but here are a few that stick out.
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Lopez-no talent, condescending whore
Jimmy Kimmel
Craig Kilborn
Brittney Spears
Anything that involved with the show American Idol, Survivor or any of those reality TV show
Anyone who ends every word with izzle
Anyone from Dude, Where's My Car except Jennifer Garner

So, for the most part, anyone whose lived out there 15 minutes of fame.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 12:30 PM
I'd also like to add Anna Nicole Smith to that list.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
There are so many to choose from and I don't want to leave anyone out but here are a few that stick out.
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Lopez-no talent, condescending whore
Jimmy Kimmel
Craig Kilborn
Anything that involved with the show American Idol, Survivor or any of those reality TV show
Anyone who ends every word with izzle
Anyone from Dude, Where's My Car except Jennifer Garner

So, for the most part, anyone whose lived out there 15 minutes of fame.

I HATE izzle.:yell:

M-REAL
07-15-2003, 02:54 PM
Jenny Jones- Which Mad TV made fun of her in the best way. And, Spears, all the boy bands, Madonna, Cher, Aguilera, A. Idol's judges annoy me, and those actors and people on Fox's reality shows- especially Joe millionare, what a f***-nut he is. Ummm, let's see alot of celebs annoy me to no end, I left some out just because there's so many to list.

iceblizzard69
07-15-2003, 03:47 PM

I HATE izzle.:yell:

:down: not fo shizzle dizzle. :nono:

Muck
07-15-2003, 04:11 PM
I can't stand all that "izzle" stuff either. I get embarassed when I hear it. It makes me squirm.

I also don't like rappers/musicians who take themselves too seriously. Like what they're doing is soooo important. Jonny Rotten comes to mind.

Pagan
07-15-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Tony Danza is a phenomenal actor. Who else could play 25 years worth of characters the same exact way?? :tongue:

Jeff Goldblum! :lol:

As for who's the most annoying to me.....

Eminem, no question.

Scrap
07-15-2003, 04:37 PM
I like rap, but I can't stand it when a rapper calls himself an entertainer. P-Diddy is a prime example of this.

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Yo you guys. Shut yo mizzle lizzle because you dizizzle uzizzle ozizzle lizzizzle. Oh BTW, how can you get annoyed by JLos' banging *** and Aguilera and Spears and all them. People have problems :nono: :jk:.

Muck
07-15-2003, 06:09 PM
I don't think anyone has a problem with J-Lo's hot *** (except Oliver). ;) We just can't stand them as people. Aggy and Spears.....I don't think they're all that attractive. X-tina is positively hideous IMO.

Muck
07-15-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
Jeff Goldblum! :lol:

Good call!! He's the King!!

Hey, Michael Keaton just walked in. ;)

Den54
07-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by t2thejz
There are so many, I will start with Alec Baldwin

Whats your beef with Alec? He is one of the most underated actors out there.imo.

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 08:14 PM
OMG Muck :nono: I had faith in you :cry:. But after the X-Tina comment I fear that we can never be friends :lol: :jk:. Her and Spears are mad fine though IMO. Different taste for everyone I guess. Latins are my favorites although I do not descriminate :D.

Oh BTW Ice also has a problem with JLo's ***, it "is too big for him" :rolleyes:. (I am not calling you out here Ice)

XoPhinsoX
07-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Yo you guys. Shut yo mizzle lizzle because you dizizzle uzizzle ozizzle lizzizzle. Oh BTW, how can you get annoyed by JLos' banging *** and Aguilera and Spears and all them. People have problems :nono: :jk:.

Cause looks aren't everything ;\

You can be hot and annoying.

Most girls are that are hot.

Miamian
07-15-2003, 08:52 PM
Roseanne Barr and Rosie Casals (thank the powers that be that she's dropped out of sight).

iceblizzard69
07-15-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Cause looks aren't everything ;\

You can be hot and annoying.

Most girls are that are hot.

Exactly. Well, except for the last line. I put Jessica Simpson there because although she is really hot, she is really annoying as well.

Miamian
07-15-2003, 10:26 PM
Let me also add Jim Rome. It was great when Jim Everett kicked his ***.

Muck
07-15-2003, 10:40 PM
I think Jim Rome's CALLERS are annoying. I bet I could kick every one of their twerpy azzes.

Miamian
07-15-2003, 10:45 PM
I refuse to even watch him. That BS he pulled with Everett made me lose the presumed respect enjoyed by all human beings until they prove that they're scum-sucking bottom dwellers. I just wish Everett would've gotten more than one punch in.

Muck
07-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Would You Like To See The Fight?? :D (http://muck.finheaven.com/MuckStuff/Videos/EverettFightsRome.mov)

Jim Everett = 6'5", 250. Yeah, I wouldn't have called him Chris.

Prime Time
07-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Let me add Ben affleck...he has J Lo :cry:

Muck
07-15-2003, 11:08 PM
GOOD ONE. Ben Affleck turned into a turd around the time he got J-Lo. Now he's hot sh*t and too cool for school. :down:

baccarat
07-15-2003, 11:32 PM
Why did Rome keep calling Everet Chris?

Muck
07-15-2003, 11:50 PM
Chris Everett = the female tennis player.

baccarat
07-15-2003, 11:55 PM
Chris Everett = the female tennis player.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Miamian
07-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Muck, I couldn't open the file. What format is it in?

MOULDSROCKS
07-16-2003, 01:32 AM
Rush

Dajesus
07-16-2003, 01:48 AM
Rosie O'Donnel is the worst by miles! Everyone that has ever been the the female talk show that is run by guys "The Veiw" are a close second. Phill Simms is the worst sports commentator. Carson Daily sucks. And the obvious Michael Jackson.

baccarat
07-16-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Dajesus
Rosie O'Donnel is the worst by miles! Everyone that has ever been the the female talk show that is run by guys "The Veiw" are a close second. Phill Simms is the worst sports commentator. Carson Daily sucks. And the obvious Michael Jackson.

I agree with you on the last two. Jackson is creepy and Daily is a tool and shouldn't be famous at all.

iceblizzard69
07-16-2003, 09:37 AM
Daly shouldn't be famous but he doesn't irritate me. He was a good sport about doing the whole Bash thing, and not many other celebrities would have done what he did. He may have no talent whatsoever, but at least he seems like a nice guy and he isn't annoying.

t2thejz
07-16-2003, 09:46 AM
I like rap, but I can't stand it when a rapper calls himself an entertainer. P-Diddy is a prime example of this. But thats exactly what a rapper is, an entertainer. They rap to entertain us.

Pagan
07-16-2003, 10:06 AM
But thats exactly what a rapper is, an entertainer. They rap to entertain us.

Well.....some of us. ;)

Scrap
07-16-2003, 10:39 AM
But thats exactly what a rapper is, an entertainer. They rap to entertain us.

I agree.A few of them, P-Diddy included, must constantly refer to themselves as an entertainer. That just annoys me. Let the fans call you an entertainer. Don't tell me your one.

Hellion
07-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Well i read everybody's list and i agree with all, here's some.

Pamala Anderson- sock cucking rock whore parasite, she hasn't been hot in 10 years.

MTV= Meaningless television, do they play video's and do you really want to watch them?

Any celeberty that pushes their political views on the general public like we give a crap about what they think and that their statis means we should listen to them.

Sally Struthers, SHUT UP! has she even been to Somolia? Or any third world country? Maybe she should send some of the food on her plate over there, she seems to have plenty, but no left overs.

Joan Rivers, spends her career making fun of shallow people, then turns around and gets a face lift from hell, then goes out and makes fun of shallow and ugly people.

All reality shows, it's not reality, they actually finished the second season of Survivor in Hollywood.

Hillary Rodem Clinton, She thinks she was president for 8 years (or was she?:huh: ) Her anti-Bush rants are out of control, she's screaming out of control and her eyes bug out of her head while her face turns purple. And she wants to run for office?

X-Tina :rolleyes2 anyone who has to try to be cool isn't cool. She obviously is following the advise of her managment team to go oposite of Brittney Spears. Plus she is FUGLY!

JLO, Ask the gang fron the block if she's still "Jenny from the block" I bet they'll have a few things to say about that.

John Madden, please retire.

Jim Rome, See the first line about X-Tina.

Rappers, not just because I dislike rap but their video's are all the same. Does it always have to be about Bing Bling pinky ring and all dat? Show some personality and some substance for once.

Chris Berman, we all know why.

Terry Bradshaw, I cringe whenever he opens his mouth.

Brittney Spears, She says her next album will be more sexual, So basically she is gonna become a BIGGER dick tease. Hey Brit you can't have it both ways, Maddona is credible because she sings about being a slut, acts like a slut, because she is a slut. You can't make up your mind whether to sing about being slutty or a just a tease, you dress and dance and sing like a slut but Opps you done it again, you sya your just a sweet little southern girl.:rolleyes:

That's all for now.

Muck
07-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Muck, I couldn't open the file. What format is it in?

FIXED.

It's a Quicktime movie. But it was my fault anyway. I mislabled the file. Should be better quality video now anyway. :up: I love when he decks Rome. :D

EDIT: I guess I oughta include the link here as well. (http://muck.finheaven.com/MuckStuff/Videos/EverettFightsRome.mov)

Hellion
07-16-2003, 11:43 AM

FIXED.

It's a Quicktime movie. But it was my fault anyway. I mislabled the file. Should be better quality video now anyway. :up: I love when he decks Rome. :D

That is F@#%ing great, I remember seeing that on one of those "Most outragous TV" TV shows.

Muck
07-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Glad to help. :up: I guess I'd make a sh*tty webmaster....as I'm forever screwing with filenames and extentions. :lol:

Hey, did you catch that right hand by Everett?? GOTTA love it!! :D Oh, and I just learned that this clip is coming up on it's 10-year anniversary. HOORAY!!

Hellion
07-16-2003, 11:52 AM
:spank: <------Rome

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:laughat:Rome

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 12:06 PM
Some of you old folks on the site just don't understand :rolleyes:

Scrap
07-16-2003, 12:06 PM
All gameshow hosts irritate me.

M-REAL
07-16-2003, 12:18 PM
Hellion, lol, that was good stuff! Check this out people, they are not called rappers anymore they're hip-hop artists, get it straight. True, we decide if they're entertaining or not, and the bling-bling crap sucks. Show some innovation for your videos, you copy-cat mutts. I like all music except Country, which drives me crazy.:eek:

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
Copy-Cats? Copying who? Bling Bling crap sucks....let's see you afford a one million dollar ring, and a one million dollar watch, and a two million dollar necklace with a half a million dollar charm. Damn if that sucks then I don't ever want to be rich :rolleyes:.

Hellion
07-16-2003, 12:31 PM
PT, as you grow older you'll find out that it's not possessions that make a man.

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 12:47 PM
I never said it did, but possesions are also good things to have. And plus woman go wild for that too. Damn I wish I was famous :lol:

Muck
07-16-2003, 01:35 PM
All gameshow hosts irritate me.

Good one.

I heard they give Bobby Humphrey nightmares too. :)

Scrap
07-16-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm sure. He hasn't been the same since the bowling defeat back in 2003.

baccarat
07-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Copy-Cats? Copying who? Bling Bling crap sucks....let's see you afford a one million dollar ring, and a one million dollar watch, and a two million dollar necklace with a half a million dollar charm. Damn if that sucks then I don't ever want to be rich :rolleyes:.

*Stevie Wonders, Diana Ross, Sting, and the list goes on and on.

You know what they say about men who wear a lot of jewlery? It's a inferior complex. They're trying to compensate for something, if you know what I'm saying.

What kind of person would wear a million dollar watch or 2.5 mil. necklace? I wouldn't support someone like Jennifer Lopez by buying her crappy movies because she feels she needs a diamond encrusted toilet(That plus she's a talentless whore). Why go out of your way to support and even inspire to be these poor man's robber barons? Do you honestly believe these clowns will be remembered 30 years from now? I also like how they preach about how bad they have it and then buy all these luxuries while there are millions of poverty strucken children. Not only are they punks, but also hypocrites. What a great person to emulate. :rolleyes:

Scrap
07-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Has anyone mentioned Carrot Top yet?

Muck
07-16-2003, 02:33 PM
C-A-L-L-A-T-T

Pagan
07-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_

*Stevie Wonders, Diana Ross, Sting, and the list goes on and on.

You know what they say about men who wear a lot of jewlery? It's a inferior complex. They're trying to compensate for something, if you know what I'm saying.

What kind of person would wear a million dollar watch or 2.5 mil. necklace? I wouldn't support someone like Jennifer Lopez by buying her crappy movies because she feels she needs a diamond encrusted toilet(That plus she's a talentless whore). Why go out of your way to support and even inspire to be these poor man's robber barons? Do you honestly believe these clowns will be remembered 30 years from now? I also like how they preach about how bad they have it and then buy all these luxuries while there are millions of poverty strucken children. Not only are they punks, but also hypocrites. What a great person to emulate. :rolleyes:

Ah....a man with vision.....

Prime Time
07-16-2003, 03:19 PM
Carrot Top IS VERY annoying.

Miamian
07-16-2003, 07:56 PM

FIXED.

EDIT: I guess I oughta include the link here as well. (http://muck.finheaven.com/MuckStuff/Videos/EverettFightsRome.mov) Thanks Muck!:up: I copied the shortcut to my desktop so that I can watch times innumerable.

Muck
07-16-2003, 08:09 PM
No problem Chris. :D

Miamian
07-16-2003, 08:38 PM
Check out your American History thread. You're a regular comedian.

baccarat
07-16-2003, 08:52 PM
Add Charles Lindberg and Jane Fonda on the annoying list.

Peebs
07-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Jen and Ben. I am soooooooooooooooo sick of seeing and hearing about them. She has no talent...NONE and he's a schmuck who is willing to get his a$$ dumped 4 months post nuptuals.

The Osbourne snotty brats.

Den54
07-17-2003, 08:19 AM
I'll tell you who else is a girlie man, Ted Danson.
He is such a wuss.

Scrap
07-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Robert Wagner strikes me that way too.

Muck
07-17-2003, 11:01 AM
That Cindy Williams chick that has that new show on VH1. It's like all she ever asks the celebs about is their sex lives, if they're screwing the guy/girl on their arm, if they've ever been with a guy or girl (****)....THAT'S IT. I mean, it's so freaking shallow. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I watched the whole thing to give it a fair shot at redemption. But no, it never came. It was disgusting. Obviously, I'll never watch again.

Just hate that that's what it's all come down to now.

Muck
07-17-2003, 11:03 AM
Jon Tesh is really annoying as well. Because he wrote that dreaded "NBA on NBC" song, he will forever stay on my sh*tlist.

I used to love when Jay Leno would make fun of him every evening. Even using his CDs as to light a fire in the barbecue grill. :lol:

Muck
07-17-2003, 11:05 AM
And talk about coming out of the closet........how about Pat O'Brien?? He was an anchor with CBS Sports for like 15 years. Then he jumps ship for Access Hollywood. Yeah, that'll get you street cred. :rofl:

mf52dolphin
07-19-2003, 12:18 AM
The irritating list
Ahmad Rashad
Alec Baldwin
Geraldo Rivera
Bill Cinton
David Swimmer
Lisa Kudrow
The women on the View
All "Boy Band" members
Mike Tyson
Don King
Ted Kennedy(today is the Chapaquidick anniversary)
Joan Rivers
Bob Costas
Dan Rather
Peter Jennings
Martin Sheen
Jeanine Garafalo

P4E
07-19-2003, 04:19 AM
Hugh Grant.

I've mentioned it before. All of his movies have to center around him being English. Kind of like the fact that almost everything Tony Danza is in, he is named Tony. (What a stretch role Tony.)

OMG... I can't stand the sight of that jack*ss and his miserable idea of acting for one-half of one second. SO annoying.

Mugging, stuttering and blinking is not acting. Could someone PLEASE punch this guy's face in? PLEASE?????

Good call, Scraps.

ohall
07-19-2003, 04:27 AM
I never said it did, but possesions are also good things to have. And plus woman go wild for that too. Damn I wish I was famous :lol:

If you are interested in girls that only care about your possessions pretty soon you won't have those possessions or those type of women.

To be young again!

Oliver...

P4E
07-19-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Hellion
Well i read everybody's list and i agree with all, here's some.

Pamala Anderson- sock cucking rock whore parasite, she hasn't been hot in 10 years.

MTV= Meaningless television, do they play video's and do you really want to watch them?

Any celeberty that pushes their political views on the general public like we give a crap about what they think and that their statis means we should listen to them.

Sally Struthers, SHUT UP! has she even been to Somolia? Or any third world country? Maybe she should send some of the food on her plate over there, she seems to have plenty, but no left overs.

Joan Rivers, spends her career making fun of shallow people, then turns around and gets a face lift from hell, then goes out and makes fun of shallow and ugly people.

All reality shows, it's not reality, they actually finished the second season of Survivor in Hollywood.

Hillary Rodem Clinton, She thinks she was president for 8 years (or was she?:huh: ) Her anti-Bush rants are out of control, she's screaming out of control and her eyes bug out of her head while her face turns purple. And she wants to run for office?

X-Tina :rolleyes2 anyone who has to try to be cool isn't cool. She obviously is following the advise of her managment team to go oposite of Brittney Spears. Plus she is FUGLY!

JLO, Ask the gang fron the block if she's still &quot;Jenny from the block&quot; I bet they'll have a few things to say about that.

John Madden, please retire.

Jim Rome, See the first line about X-Tina.

Rappers, not just because I dislike rap but their video's are all the same. Does it always have to be about Bing Bling pinky ring and all dat? Show some personality and some substance for once.

Chris Berman, we all know why.

Terry Bradshaw, I cringe whenever he opens his mouth.

Brittney Spears, She says her next album will be more sexual, So basically she is gonna become a BIGGER dick tease. Hey Brit you can't have it both ways, Maddona is credible because she sings about being a slut, acts like a slut, because she is a slut. You can't make up your mind whether to sing about being slutty or a just a tease, you dress and dance and sing like a slut but Opps you done it again, you sya your just a sweet little southern girl.:rolleyes:

That's all for now.

DAMN, Hellion! I'm with you 100% You expressed about 20 opinions there, and I agree with all of them. Uncanny.

P4E
07-19-2003, 05:03 AM
Celine Dion makes me ill. Self-absorbed and vain.

Rosie O'Donnell/Barbra Streisand/Alec Baldwin/Whoopie Goldberg/Ted Danson -- All of these smug, self-righteous women with strident political opinions really annoy me. I am more accepting of lefty opinionated celebrities if they demonstrate knowledge and true conviction on an issue; Martin Sheen comes to mind, -- we disagree on lots, but I respect the depth of his convictions and his commitment to various causes. As for the rest, being friends with Hillary and getting to play sleepover at the White House does not equate to a knowledge of issues and politics.

Hugh Grant must die.

Sorry, but Garth Brooks folksy good ol' country boy act comes across like a load of faux-sincerity to me. And I like country boys and girls.

Jay Leno -- his condescending, patronizing so-called humor directed at Kevin Eubanks makes my skin crawl. I don't think a self-respecting black man should sit through that. C'mon, Kevin, -- get a spine!

Muck
07-19-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

DAMN, Hellion! I'm with you 100% You expressed about 20 opinions there, and I agree with all of them. Uncanny.

Maybe you guys were brothers in another life?? Or gay lovers?? :lol: :jk:

zonk39
07-19-2003, 10:39 AM
JOSE CONSECO

Muck
07-19-2003, 10:46 AM
Not only does he irritate you, but you've also been told you look like him. :rofl:

zonk39
07-19-2003, 11:35 AM
ROFL

Miamian
07-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Thanks for reminding us of Geraldo Rivera, 52. Next to Jim Everett decking Jim Rome, probably the next best thing was Geraldo's embarrassment when Capone's vaults turned up empty. In your face, Geraldo.

Hellion
07-19-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Celine Dion makes me ill. Self-absorbed and vain.

Rosie O'Donnell/Barbra Streisand/Alec Baldwin/Whoopie Goldberg/Ted Danson -- All of these smug, self-righteous women with strident political opinions really annoy me. I am more accepting of lefty opinionated celebrities if they demonstrate knowledge and true conviction on an issue; Martin Sheen comes to mind, -- we disagree on lots, but I respect the depth of his convictions and his commitment to various causes. As for the rest, being friends with Hillary and getting to play sleepover at the White House does not equate to a knowledge of issues and politics.

Hugh Grant must die.

Sorry, but Garth Brooks folksy good ol' country boy act comes across like a load of faux-sincerity to me. And I like country boys and girls.

Jay Leno -- his condescending, patronizing so-called humor directed at Kevin Eubanks makes my skin crawl. I don't think a self-respecting black man should sit through that. C'mon, Kevin, -- get a spine!

:clap: Very good points I completely agree. And thanks for your kind words P4E.

Maybe you guys were brothers in another life?? Or gay lovers??

Muck! Dude you REALLY need to get a job man.:lol:

Originally posted by Miamian
Thanks for reminding us of Geraldo Rivera, 52. Next to Jim Everett decking Jim Rome, probably the next best thing was Geraldo's embarrassment when Capone's vaults turned up empty. In your face, Geraldo.

Now how did I forget about Geraldo? :rolleyes:
Or better yet when he got nailed with that chair on his show and broke his nose!:lol:

Muck
07-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Isn't his real name "Gerald Rivers"??

Miamian
07-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Isn't his real name &quot;Gerald Rivers&quot;?? So it's said.

Muck
07-20-2003, 01:57 AM
I remember when Beavis told that one chick running the dating service that his name was "Geraldo". She thought he was deep and funny.

I'm officially changing my name to "Beavis".

Prime Time
07-20-2003, 09:30 AM
Hey Beavis...uh huh huh huh huh

Baz
07-20-2003, 03:00 PM
Meryl Streep......

Marilyn Manson......

Julia Roberts......

We should change this thread to which celebrities DON'T annoy you......

Muck
07-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Why don't you start a thread then?? ;)

Baz
07-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Maybe I will..........:sceptic:

baccarat
07-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
Meryl Streep......

Marilyn Manson......

Julia Roberts......

We should change this thread to which celebrities DON'T annoy you......

I don't like Julia Roberts either. Very annoying and I don't find her attractive at all.

baccarat
07-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Gallager is very annoying.

P4E
07-23-2003, 12:26 AM
That Gallagher dork attended the Univ. of South Florida. Some years later -- when he was at the peak of his illustrious career -- I happened to end up heading the Concert Board/Student Programming office on campus there. I immediately imposed a "No Gallagher; No Exceptions" policy on my staff. The dork couldn't get a gig at his frickin' alma mater.

Hmmm... I guess his act must have annoyed me too, Booyeah.:)