PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed best 3 round mock!!!

DC8
04-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Considering that we trade our 9th and 60th to the Redskins for their 6th.

1st-QB Brady Quinn
2nd-WR Sydney Rice/Dwayne Jarrett preferably Rice because of his speed.
3rd-RB Michael Bush

Imagine this. We would have revamped our offense with these monsters. If this happened I would be the happiest dolfan in Miami. Then we would use all the rest of our picks on mostly offensive linemen.

jim1
04-26-2007, 09:09 AM

1st-QB Brady Quinn
3rd-RB Michael Bush

Imagine this. We would have revamped our offense with these monsters. If this happened I would be the happiest dolfan in Miami. Then we would use all the rest of our picks on mostly offensive linemen.

I could live with that. I'd prefer Rice, but I could live with Jarrett playing in the slot, bye bye CC. In this scenario I'd be hoping big time for OL in the 4th, with someone like Doug Free or Josh Beekman slipping. Maybe Doug Datish would be more realistic, though.

Bush is a heck of a runner, but I would like to see how the RW situation unfolds. Touchy subject I know, but I'm a fan and he's a proven commodity, just a truly special back. With his weight up and being in great shape by all accounts, he and Ronnie Brown could rip it up this year.

phin fan 4 ever
04-26-2007, 09:54 AM
wouldn't it be better with one of the second rounders to go o-line? i don't really know all the o-line men after the 2 nd round and why do we need another rb?

Boone
04-26-2007, 09:57 AM

1st-QB Brady Quinn
3rd-RB Michael Bush

What about our other 2nd round pick?

Motion
04-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Definitely not the best scenario IMO. Too high for a RB and we need to address the Oline sooner.

What about our other 2nd round pick?

Read the first line of the post, it was traded to move up to 6.

DUB
04-26-2007, 10:25 AM
All three will last a week with our oline. We MUST grab Oline with preferably a 2nd but at least our 3rd.

PHINBRED
04-26-2007, 10:27 AM

1st-QB Brady Quinn
3rd-RB Michael Bush

you forgot the o-line

zach8111
04-26-2007, 10:29 AM
it would be better to get an o-lineman because we need them. everyone keeps forgetting about them and that is one of our biggest needs. we have to get to on the first day. if quinn is gone then we take brown and the in the second we take rice and john beck. then an OG in the third. that would be good