PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter's TIME interview (shes the devil)

TerryTate
07-16-2003, 01:49 AM
Read this....

Let me know if u agree with this woman, i might also add that if u agree with her (i mean completely 100% agree with her), u have major issues....

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030714-463080,00.html

what a b!tch, she needs to rot in hell where she belongs...

MOULDSROCKS
07-16-2003, 01:55 AM
she's a flaming ****

just like rush.....

I consider myself a moderate/independant but people like them make me want to choose the left!

t2thejz
07-16-2003, 09:55 AM
I dont see anything wrong what she said, shes just a strong republican, liberals have them too, there called hippies. I agree with 93% of what she says.

XoPhinsoX
07-16-2003, 11:53 AM
I think that chick is pretty stupid from what I've seen of her. .

She looks sick. .

Dolfan984
07-16-2003, 01:38 PM
She is insane and anybody who agrees with her is the same.

M-REAL
07-16-2003, 01:47 PM
She seems pretty nasty! A few things I agree with her on but most I don't.

Marino1983
07-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Read this....

Let me know if u agree with this woman, i might also add that if u agree with her (i mean completely 100% agree with her), u have major issues....

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030714-463080,00.html

what a b!tch, she needs to rot in hell where she belongs...

She is (Right Wing Trash) !!! Unfortunately she brings in viewers,, definitely not me,, so much for the liberal media .....:confused: :rolleyes:

Marino1983

baccarat
07-17-2003, 12:23 AM
I'm no fan of hers. I may agree with a few general things she says but for the most part I do not agree with her. I think she goes to far very often. She's a far right, toe-tag Republican but unfortunately she's not alone and she also has a lot of counterparts on the left(Bill Maher?) I guess the only thing you can do is not buy her book.

BTW, I think wishing her death and torture is a bit much. She's out there, but she's not bombing abortion clinics and she's not a monster.

Bobby Humphrey
07-17-2003, 05:30 AM
the page won't load for me. who is she and what are her views?

PhinPhan1227
07-17-2003, 09:46 AM
I strongly disagree with her(and most right wingers)on "moral" issues, like homosexuality. But her views on the Democratic party and hard left wingers are pretty dead on in my opinion. Of course, if I could load all the hard left AND right wingers on a leaky boat headed for the North Sea, I'd do it in a heart beat.

XoPhinsoX
07-17-2003, 10:06 AM
I don't like Bill Maher.

Anyone can come up with a arguement to the war, this and that, etc. .

I don't know why he's so famous for it.

His show is somewhat interesting though, heh.

MaxPower
07-17-2003, 12:32 PM
What a loon.

Good thing she wasn't around when they drafted the Bill of Rights...:rolleyes:

baccarat
07-17-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by MaxPower
What a loon.

Good thing she wasn't around when they drafted the Bill of Rights...:rolleyes:

But she was around when the Bills drafted Maghee.

t2thejz
07-17-2003, 09:59 PM
I dont know why you guys are calling her a loon and crazy, she has her opinions its not like shes saying people should die and its not like shes preaching violence, she just has her opinions. I dont call all those tree huggers loons

MOULDSROCKS
07-18-2003, 02:00 AM
From the interview:

What's your take on the Supreme Court's ruling that antisodomy laws are unconstitutional?

Gay sex may well be a mystery of life, but I'll be damned if I can find it in the Constitution.

Hey Ann, FYI, heterosexual marriage may be a common way of life for Americans, but I'll be damned if I can find it in the Constitution either. But hey, isn't dissing a Supreme Court decision, "treason", especially when its the law of the land under the Supremacy Clause?

(gil from BBI)

Guess what else isn't mentioned in the Constitution...

God or Jesus!

Should we lift religious freedom for Christians just because there is no specific reference to Christian freedom?

Privacy rights apply to consenting adults--even if they happen to be homosexuals--Ann.

Its amazing that people take her seriously.

(joe from BBI)

----
She thinks she can selectively choose who deserves freedom & who doesn't based on her own hatreds & biases.

TerryTate
07-18-2003, 02:06 AM
mouldsrocks...as long as we dont talk football...you are a cool guy in my book :) just post in this section only lol

hes right about her hidden hatred...what a b!tch

MaxPower
07-18-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by t2thejz
I dont know why you guys are calling her a loon and crazy, she has her opinions its not like shes saying people should die and its not like shes preaching violence, she just has her opinions. I dont call all those tree huggers loons

You're totally right. She has a right to her opinions.

Now, her opinions are loony & crazy, so IMHO, I guess I'll just add her to my list of people-who's-opinion-I-should-disregard-as-reactionist-lunacy...

I hate to say it, but MOULDSROCKS has her number. Now, if only he could apply the same rational thought to his choice of football teams:goof:

Marino1983
07-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
From the interview:

What's your take on the Supreme Court's ruling that antisodomy laws are unconstitutional?

Gay sex may well be a mystery of life, but I'll be damned if I can find it in the Constitution.

Hey Ann, FYI, heterosexual marriage may be a common way of life for Americans, but I'll be damned if I can find it in the Constitution either. But hey, isn't dissing a Supreme Court decision, "treason", especially when its the law of the land under the Supremacy Clause?

(gil from BBI)

Guess what else isn't mentioned in the Constitution...

God or Jesus!

Should we lift religious freedom for Christians just because there is no specific reference to Christian freedom?

Privacy rights apply to consenting adults--even if they happen to be homosexuals--Ann.

Its amazing that people take her seriously.

(joe from BBI)

----
She thinks she can selectively choose who deserves freedom & who doesn't based on her own hatreds & biases.

Well that is because people like this permeate the right wing, sort of what they stand for ... Unfortunately they have a following and that in itself is quite disturbing !! Just look at the cast of regan zealots, - Limbaugh, Dr Laura, and now the mentally incapacitated D Miller . :lol:

It must be pretty bad when a group of "LOSERS" like this recruit a part time wanna be comedian to be their attack dog...:rolleyes: It will be interesting to see how long this marrage last's !

:evil:

Marino1983

Marino1983
07-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by MaxPower

I hate to say it, but MOULDSROCKS has her number. Now, if only he could apply the same rational thought to his choice of football teams:goof:

Now you are really asking for a real miracle Max .... But first Gonad Less has to know SOMETHING about the game !! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Marino1983