PDA

View Full Version : to all you mockers.....my mock, and why you should care...

footballer
04-26-2007, 08:39 PM
you shouldnt care. all these mocks are the same...same.same.same.same!
i dont care about your mock, opinion, or what you accomplished on madden last night...and you absolutly should NOT care about mine..
i dont care about your myspace page, your 1st mock, your 2nd mock, your facebook page, your email address, nothing..
i dont understand why everyone thinks their mockm is the one.
the best.
and why woul;d some random dude want to read some other random dudes poorly constructed, obviously BIASED fantasy draft sheet..

oh, to brady quinn or not to brady quinn...

is ted ginn a player? should we trade up? trade down? trade daunte? get kolb? edwards? oh, what about a mock i saw that had us landing calvin johnson, and trading next years 1st and 3rd for brady quinn..IN THE SAME DRAFT!!!! do you really think people care what you think? are we such a narcissistic people that we REALLY BELIEVE our opiniuon matters more than someone elses when we have absolutly no merit whatsoever to expect such a reception that would be well recieved?...?! ?
it goes for frigging trey wingo and his mock, espn and theyrfe stupid mocks, deion sanders and his frigging mo0ck...
omg, who cares.
the dreaft will come and go...
i will still be here. you will too.

guess what?

no one cares.

(btw..
1st. levi jones
2nd. edgar putter
3rd. mark marks
4th. traded to the skins for randle el
5th. traded to cowboys for julius jones
6th. what a steal!! why is ted ginn still here. !!yea!!! got him.
7th. traded to panthers for an 2008 3rd rounder...)

good night all.
and good luck with your mocks..

go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geforce
04-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Help me! I'm drowning! All the way to the depths of the sea.

ohiobryan
04-26-2007, 08:53 PM
stop drinking dude!

bigchub22
04-26-2007, 08:53 PM
This actually made me laugh even though i dont rant and rave about it i dont understand why anyone does a mock either i could give a rats *** what there mock or any experts mock says its means NOTHING

shanem40
04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
:lol:

VT Dolphan
04-26-2007, 09:11 PM
I understand what you're saying. Nobody knows any more than anybody else when it comes to predicting who will go where. But if it angers you so much that people want to share their opinions and such...then don't read them, its that simple.

Dolphnz02648
04-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Levi Brown* Not Jones.

I get Brown and Jones confused a lot for some reason too...

destiny1
04-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey why didn't we give a 5th round pick to K.C. for Donte Hall.......Damn!

Regan21286
04-26-2007, 09:17 PM
1st. levi jones
2nd. edgar putter
3rd. mark marks

I'd love to see us be able to draft Levi Jones because that's presuming Pro Bowl alternate LT Levi Jones is allowed to 1.) Leave the Bengals franchise despite signing a hefty contract extension, and 2.) Be allowed to re-enter the draft where he had previously been selected with the 10th overall pick. :lol:

Ludacris
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Finally...someone being honest

btw..

1st. levi jones.......no way he falls this far, i would rather get Calvin Johnson!
2nd. edgar putter - love this pick...whole in one!
3rd. mark marks - and the funky bunch? i thought he chose acting over football
4th. traded to the skins for randle el - stop trading away picks!
5th. traded to cowboys for julius jones - see above
6th. what a steal!! why is ted ginn still here. !!yea!!! got him. - more like a reach!
7th. traded to panthers for an 2008 3rd rounder - wow didn't see that coming, genius GM move!

All in all it's ok...try again

footballer
04-26-2007, 09:21 PM
you guys are soo funny..
dont hate me man.
im not "angered", just alil annoyed by this stuff..
and ok, i botched levi brown/ jones....but im only human...

footballer
04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Finally...someone being honest

btw..

1st. levi jones.......no way he fall this far, i would rather get Calvin Johnson!
2nd. edgar putter - love this pick...whole in one!
3rd. mark marks - and the funky bunch? i thought he chose acting over football
4th. traded to the skins for randle el - stop trading away picks!
5th. traded to cowboys for julius jones - see above
6th. what a steal!! why is ted ginn still here. !!yea!!! got him. - more like a reach!
7th. traded to panthers for an 2008 3rd rounder - wow didn't see that coming, genius GM move!

All in all it's ok...try again
awesome brother.

#1dolphinsfan
04-26-2007, 09:28 PM
thats a bad mock

eomdtbtr
04-26-2007, 09:32 PM
you guys are soo funny..
dont hate me man.
im not "angered", just alil annoyed by this stuff..
and ok, i botched levi brown/ jones....but im only human...

Your only human, yet you go on about how everybody else sucks?

footballer
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Your only human, yet you go on about how everybody else sucks?

i never said everyone sucked.
just that i didnt care.
you shouldnt care either.but you do, thats why you replied..

free yourself and the rest will follow(yes, im doing yoga, just like ricky).....lol.

gunka
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
just that i didnt care.

He cares because he responded to your post. You don't care but it's your post. What!?!?! This post isn't really of much use at all.

WVDolphan
04-26-2007, 10:25 PM
you shouldnt care. all these mocks are the same...same.same.same.same!
i dont care about your mock, opinion, or what you accomplished on madden last night...and you absolutly should NOT care about mine..
i dont care about your myspace page, your 1st mock, your 2nd mock, your facebook page, your email address, nothing..
i dont understand why everyone thinks their mockm is the one.
the best.
and why woul;d some random dude want to read some other random dudes poorly constructed, obviously BIASED fantasy draft sheet..

oh, to brady quinn or not to brady quinn...

is ted ginn a player? should we trade up? trade down? trade daunte? get kolb? edwards? oh, what about a mock i saw that had us landing calvin johnson, and trading next years 1st and 3rd for brady quinn..IN THE SAME DRAFT!!!! do you really think people care what you think? are we such a narcissistic people that we REALLY BELIEVE our opiniuon matters more than someone elses when we have absolutly no merit whatsoever to expect such a reception that would be well recieved?...?! ?
it goes for frigging trey wingo and his mock, espn and theyrfe stupid mocks, deion sanders and his frigging mo0ck...
omg, who cares.
the dreaft will come and go...
i will still be here. you will too.

guess what?

no one cares.

(btw..
1st. levi jones
2nd. edgar putter
3rd. mark marks

good night all.
and good luck with your mocks..

go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mock-a-bye baby dont say a word.....stop whining.

Now your rant was funny. I found it entertaining. I would agree with you that the mocks dont matter at all and are basically a waste of time. The flaw in your whole point is that THAT IS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE. Thats what this place is for. People like us to voice our opinions that dont matter at all. So you cant really complain. All youre really doing is killing the buzz. It sucks to realize we are all just wasting our time and that none of this matters. Like everything else in this world football is controlled by people with large amounts of money. The rest of us are free to voice our opinions and use things like sports to distract us. So we are trying to hang out and talk football and pretend that what we say matters at all so either join in or go rain on someone elses parade. This is what we are left with.

BrazForPhins
04-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Man, I can't get to watch much of college football, so from the mocks I start researching about the players info..Without the mocks I wouldn't do that and the draft wouldn't be fun for me! :tongue:

But I agree about everybody trying to do a mock draft! who the **** gives a damn about it? Not even me!
Now, experts mock drafts are useful for people like me..

btw, that was a funny rant! :lol:

eomdtbtr
04-26-2007, 11:20 PM
just that i didnt care.

free yourself and the rest will follow(yes, im doing yoga, just like ricky).....lol.

True, I read back and you didn't say everybody sucked my bad. But I'm the one who cares and your the one who started a thread. The reason I look at mock drafts is to see other people's ideas, and learn new things on different players.