PDA

View Full Version : Browns looking at Quinn and Thomas now

FinAtic8480
04-27-2007, 12:11 AM
BROWNS LOOKING AT QUINN AND THOMAS
Despite rampant speculation and conjecture that the Cleveland Browns will choose between quarterback Brady Quinn and running back Adrian Peterson with the No. 3 overall pick in the draft, we're hearing strong rumors that the selection will come down to Quinn and left tackle Joe Thomas.
And it's truly a toss-up. Many believe that Quinn is the guy, but the talk is that Thomas could be the pick.
This would mean that Peterson will slide. He could be taken by the Cardinals at No. 5 or the Vikings at No. 7. Despite the presence of Cadillac Williams on the Bucs' roster, there's also an outside chance he gets picked by Tampa.
As we hear it, the Browns simply can't afford to take Peterson because of the collarbone injury. They've had more than enough issues with busted body parts since re-joining the league in 1999; it would be inexcusable for the Browns to take Peterson and have him turn into yet another Cavity Sam.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I guess we wont find out till they finally pick on Saturday.

dol_fan
04-27-2007, 12:24 AM
who is CAVITY SAM?

ottie35
04-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Id like to have quinn, for the right price of course.

Skeet84
04-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Id like to have quinn, for the right price of course.

Yeah the right price is a pick at 9.

Jaz
04-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Smoke Screen. There taking AP

finfan54
04-27-2007, 07:21 AM
I just cant wait til all this is over. I cant stand this rumour, innuendo crap just to get people to move for someone. The only person who really is worth going up and getting is Calvin Johnson or Jemarcus Russell. this whole draft will go down based on who the Raiders take between these two.