PDA

View Full Version : Miami Herald : "Quinn Would be Mighty Catch"

BLITZKRIEG
04-27-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm not sure if this article has been posted yet, but I think it's a great read. Let's just pray he falls past Cleveland!!!....

http://www.miamiherald.com/615/story/88124.html

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Spicy Henne
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Man, drafting Quinn just HAS to happen somehow. Maybe we could sprinkle some crack on him or plant a gun in his room tonight. I like to think he'd get over it eventually.

SabanHater
04-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Man, drafting Quinn just HAS to happen somehow. Maybe we could sprinkle some crack on him or plant a gun in his room tonight. I like to think he'd get over it eventually.

I've seen this before Johnson.....
He broke in and hung pictures of himself everywhere....
Quick, sprinkle some crack on him and let's get out of here.

:sidelol: one of the best episodes ever.

ohiobryan
04-27-2007, 10:32 AM
you can read it in black and white quinn wants to be in miami now it's time to get him here whatever it takes randy/cam!

chillwill3000
04-27-2007, 10:38 AM
it would be nice, but i don't see it happening. i know some teams are kicking themselves for passing on leinart last year, so they will not make that same mistake again this year.

PerfectFinz72
04-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Good article. Though now I'll be even more bummed when Quinn goes before the 9th pick. I just can't see how he'll end up here. The ONLY way is if the Raiders don't take Russell, which I doubt will happen.

Vertical Limit
04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
If it happens.. it will be the greatest day since Dan Marino's Hall of Fame ceremony.

SabanHater
04-27-2007, 11:04 AM
I don't care what it costs. Make it happen. WE need a franchise QB!!!!

fishypete
04-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Sorry...all we are getting is Green and a rookie...no Quinn.

BLITZKRIEG
04-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Sorry...all we are getting is Green and a rookie...no Quinn.

Must be true since you say so.....:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Jaz
04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
If it happens.. it will be the greatest day since Dan Marino's Hall of Fame ceremony.
:goodpost:

fishypete
04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Must be true since you say so.....:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

At least I'm not fooling myself. :D

BLITZKRIEG
04-27-2007, 11:14 AM
At least I'm not fooling myself. :D

Nobody knows / can predict how the draft will unfold. Anything is possible at this stage, so I wouldn't cross anyone that Miami is interested in off the board just yet....

PHINZ RULE!!!

fishypete
04-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Nobody knows / can predict how the draft will unfold. Anything is possible at this stage, so I wouldn't cross anyone that Miami is interested in off the board just yet....

PHINZ RULE!!!

What you say is true...thats why Russell could drop...instead of Quinn. We'll find out tomorrow.

Captain Lou
04-27-2007, 11:31 AM

Or could end up the worst day since we picked Jamar Fletcher.

FinsFan74
04-27-2007, 12:05 PM
LOL...that is too funny! For some reason, I think we will be drafting him...I guess we'll see tomorrow

DolfanTom
04-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm at a point where I'll actually be really disappointed if Quinn is not a Dolphin tomorrow. I'll get over it, of course, but I can't remember wanting us to draft a player as badly as this ... ever!

Call it QB desperation or whatever - I want this guy as our QB!!!

BIGPHIN2
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Well,Quinn is not Dan and really we need a OL before we need a QB!

PerfectFinz72
04-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Well,Quinn is not Dan and really we need a OL before we need a QB!

Ehhh, we do need oline help. But we also need a QB. Considering Culpepper's days are numbered, we don't have Green yet and Cleo Lemon is our only healthy QB on the roster....I'd say we need a QB.

BTW, who cares if Quinn is like Dan. We need a QB that can lead this team in the future. How many QB's are like Dan anyway? Very, very few. We have to stop looking for the next Marino and start worrying about getting a decent, franchise type QB in this organization.

NMUCats
04-27-2007, 05:20 PM

:sidelol:

Perhaps the Dolphins could create a story that Quinn attacked Cameron during one of their interviews? I would imagine that would work too.

Good article btw.

Shula Come Back!
04-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Come on Mighty Quinn!!!

hestar
04-27-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm at a point where I'll actually be really disappointed if Quinn is not a Dolphin tomorrow. I'll get over it, of course, but I can't remember wanting us to draft a player as badly as this ... ever!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Plz plz let us get Quinn Tomorrow..come on Clevland take Adrian Peterson!!

IdahoPhin
04-27-2007, 06:16 PM

I remember wanting Drew Brees. When it came our turn to pick Brees was there. Did we take him nope, now that was diappointing. :boohoo:

TexanPhinatic
04-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Some nice comments by Quinn there, nice to see he likes the staff. Hopefully would mean he could get into camp on time as well. Also nice to see hes eager to master cold weather games that we always seem to have issues with, and coming from ND will help in that regard.

I believe Quinn is the best QB prospect since Manning and getting him at #6 or #9 could be the steal of the draft.