PDA

View Full Version : So, do you like to "Hunt Bambi?"



XoPhinsoX
07-16-2003, 12:11 PM
I just got out of the shower and my channel was on Good Day Live.

I'm watching this thing about how guys with paintball guns hunt down NAKED chicks (and the chicks enjoy this).

They were saying if the girl get's away she gets a certain amount of money, if the guys hit her they get like a grand..something like that.

I think that's pretty ****ed up ;\.

If she got shot in the titty that is gonna hurt..and even worse in some other areas.

M-REAL
07-16-2003, 12:24 PM
I think that is crazy, but sounds like fun at the same time. I would like to put my exGF out there and nail her with paintballs a few thousand times.

Scrap
07-16-2003, 12:27 PM
Sounds fun.I'd probably try to "hit it" with white paintballs, so I wouldn't lose.

Hellion
07-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Sounds fun.I'd probably try to "hit it" with white paintballs, so I wouldn't lose.

:roflmao: :m83: :splat:

t2thejz
07-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by marcusreal
I think that is crazy, but sounds like fun at the same time. I would like to put my exGF out there and nail her with paintballs a few thousand times. Exactly

WeVie
07-16-2003, 02:32 PM
Man it hurts when you get shot with a paintball gun. Even worse on naked skin. They will be really bruised. :lol:

Scrap
07-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by WeVie
Man it hurts when you get shot with a paintball gun. Even worse on naked skin. They will be really bruised. :lol:

Don't tell me you've played naked paintball. J/k

WeVie
07-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Yes all the time. Is'nt that the way it's meant to be played? :lol:

Prime Time
07-17-2003, 12:09 AM
Ewwwww :lol:.

Great idea though, get a hottie out there and be like oh no my bullets are out and then jump on top of her.

AngryDolphins
07-17-2003, 12:23 PM
They menioned this at jay leno and lots of news..where the hell do they show this?