PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours!!!

FinsFan74
04-27-2007, 11:03 AM
In precisely 24 looooong awaited hours some new pieces of our master plan will be assembled.....I feel like it's my birthday tomorrow and I get to see what all my presents are going to be! Anyone feel the same? Can I get a HOO HAA!?

RoKnRuiN
04-27-2007, 11:06 AM
It is going to be a looooooooooong 24 hours too. I am probably more excited going into this draft than ever before.

Motion
04-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Actually the draft doesn't start til Noon and we won't pick til 1:30-2:00. :D

DDTDON
04-27-2007, 11:15 AM
now that we are not that far away from the draft, I hope these ridiculous mock draft threads are over as well. Probably just wishful thinking on my part. I cannot wait until the time comes.

Motion
04-27-2007, 11:23 AM
now that we are not that far away from the draft, I hope these ridiculous mock draft threads are over as well. Probably just wishful thinking on my part. I cannot wait until the time comes.

This is the Draft Forum what do you expect??? :confused:

LJK825
04-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Soon as I get off work, I am going to buy another guitar pedal and jam all night with friends until morning, take a nap and go watch the draft.

I am NOT going to even turn on the TV until Noon exactly, I dont want to spoil the 1st pick like last year. I was actually kind of pissed when they announced Mario Williams over Bush the night before. I want to be surprised. :cooldude:

chillyphins
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Is that noon Eastern time?

SEC449ROW4#19
04-27-2007, 11:46 AM
I Got A Woody

Motion
04-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Is that noon Eastern time?

:yes:

PHINFREAK3675
04-27-2007, 11:51 AM

i am more excited to see who the browns pick than who we pick

FinsFan74
04-27-2007, 12:09 PM
That's perfect! I'll be getting off work just in time to hear....."With the (insert #selection--9 currently) pick, the Miami Dolphins select"....... and everyone's hearts will be going 90 to nothing!! LOL

Motion
04-27-2007, 12:10 PM
i am more excited to see who the browns pick than who we pick

Actually it starts with the Raiders IMO.

We'd have a much better shot at Quinn if Oakland takes CJ.

FinsFan74
04-27-2007, 12:12 PM
So it actually starts at 12?!! I thought I heard 11am....but that's good news if so...must be pre-draft stuff. Is it on the NFL channel or regular TV? Everyone get ready, this has the makings of a CRAZY DRAFT, which makes it that much more fun!

Motion
04-27-2007, 12:13 PM
So it actually starts at 12?!! I thought I heard 11am....but that's good news if so...must be pre-draft stuff. Is it on the NFL channel or regular TV? Everyone get ready, this has the makings of a CRAZY DRAFT, which makes it that much more fun!

"Coverage" starts at 11am, the actual picking starts at Noon.

It will be on both ESPN and NFL Network.

FinsFan74
04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
"Coverage" starts at 11am, the actual picking starts at Noon.

It will be on both ESPN and NFL Network.
Sweet! Thanks for the info bro

Wolf13
04-27-2007, 12:27 PM
the first 3 picks are the most important/nerve wracking for me, if only Quinn could slip through!

This has got to be the zaniest of days leading up to the draft I can ever remember-Espn reports Ricky retired, only to learn that their web site screwed up, we're trading up/down for either picks 2/3/6/14/31, Peterson re-breaks his collar bone only to go on and state that it was only bruised, Quinn saying he'd loved to be a Brownie, now he's also saying he would like more to end up in Aqua and orange, and on and on and on...... 12 pm tomorrow can't come soon enough!

FINSFAN2781
04-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Ive been waiting for months for this draft. I always love watching the draft, but I've never gotten this anxious about it. I will be parked on the couch all ****ing day living it up.

We are all in for a treat this year.

DDTDON
04-27-2007, 01:19 PM
This is the Draft Forum what do you expect??? :confused:

Just because it is in the draft forum, does not mean people have to keep doing mock drafts. I will be glad when the draft is here and we can see what really happens. I am just annoyed with all the mocks. Justn venting.

DolphinsFan23
04-27-2007, 01:39 PM
In precisely 24 looooong awaited hours some new pieces of our master plan will be assembled.....I feel like it's my birthday tomorrow and I get to see what all my presents are going to be! Anyone feel the same? Can I get a HOO HAA!?

Time to go buy a keg and food for the draft party. :drinkers:

Pleeeze .... Randy and Cam .... don't be bumming everyone out tomorrow. I want to celebrate and fantasize about playoffs tomorrow. Get us some damn good players this year! Guys that can come in and contribute right away. I hope you've done all your homework, all your ducks are in a row, you've got your draft gun polished and oiled and ready to pull the trigger on some future Dolphins stars.

HOO HAAAA !!!

Roman529
04-27-2007, 02:21 PM

ESPN Radio starts it's coverage at 11AM EST I believe? They are having an NFL draft party at a sportsbar by my house, with the Bud Girls there, and lots of specials. I think I will be watching it there, and sporting my aqua Zach Thomas jersey. :tongue: