PDA

View Full Version : Pass on Quinn???

DirtieFin
04-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Wanted to get your guys opinions on this. Jeff Darlington was on 790 the Ticket this morning and he said that he is not sold that Quinn would be a lock for the Fins even if he is available at 9. He said he thinks they still may take Levi Brown and draft a QB in the 2nd round. I do know that if this happens, you can find me jumping off my 17th story apt in Miami. Darlington does come with some sort of credibilty, so it does scare me just a bit...

fishypete
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Only the shadow knows.

BLITZKRIEG
04-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I highly doubt that we'd pass on Quinn. Personally, I think if he falls past Cleveland, we'll trade up ahead of Minnesota to draft him....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Motion
04-27-2007, 11:41 AM
I was gonna make a thread about this. :lol:

I'd love to see this forum if we passed on Quinn.

DirtieFin
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I really dont think Minnesota is going to pick Quinn. They have other needs and Childress picked a QB in the 2nd round last year... I think if he passes Cleveland we are safe unless someone else trades up to pick him...

arsenal
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM

I'd love to see this forum if we passed on Quinn.

:lol:

wow this place would be insane, haha... i could just see ohiobryan :sidelol:

NYinBostonFin
04-27-2007, 11:55 AM
This site would be more than comical if we decided to pass on QUinn, but thats not happening. If Quinn comes to us, we are picking him. Anyone who says different is blowing smoke.

ohiobryan
04-27-2007, 12:06 PM
no darlington said quinn is dolphins top target!

DolfanTom
04-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Wanted to get your guys opinions on this. Jeff Darlington was on 790 the Ticket this morning and he said that he is not sold that Quinn would be a lock for the Fins even if he is available at 9. He said he thinks they still may take Levi Brown and draft a QB in the 2nd round. I do know that if this happens, you can find me jumping off my 17th story apt in Miami. Darlington does come with some sort of credibilty, so it does scare me just a bit...
Darlington also wrote this today, which makes it seem as if Brady would be a perfect fit w/ Miami if he's available to us in whatever scenario, so who knows!

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/88124.html

steveincolorado
04-27-2007, 12:08 PM
no darlington said quinn is dolphins top target!

Bryan, you don't own a gun do you? :tongue:

DolfanTom
04-27-2007, 12:11 PM

I'd love to see this forum if we passed on Quinn.I might not jump off a bridge physically, but my Dolphin fandom might!

It would be tough to take, that's for sure!

Bikinibottom
04-27-2007, 12:17 PM
I would slit my wrists if Brady (we are now on a first name basis) were to be there a No.9 and the commisioner were to come to the podium and say....

WITH THE NINTH OVERALL PICK IN THE 2007 DRAFT THE MIAMI DOLPHINS SELECT: Ryan McBean, defensive tackle, Oklahoma State.

WHO?

SEC449ROW4#19
04-27-2007, 12:18 PM
I Dont Think He Would Fall To Us At 9. I'm Not Sold About Sending Our Picks To Move Up And Get Him. But If He Does Fall To Us I Know I Would Be Mad If We Dont Get Him.

PerfectFinz72
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Its just an opinion I guess. I've also heard Kiper, Mortenson, adam schefter, and several others who said theres no way Dolphins pass on Quinn if he fell to 9. Again, everyone has an opinion, I guess we'll have to wait till draft day to see how it unfolds.

MrEd
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM

I hope Darlington is right. Because Quinn does nothing to improve MIA. He would just be a luxury pick. Where Tedd Ginn Jr or Levi Brown would fill needs as well as improve us THIS year.

PerfectFinz72
04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I hope Darlington is right. Because Quinn does nothing to improve MIA. He would just be a luxury pick. Where Tedd Ginn Jr or Levi Brown would fill needs as well as improve us THIS year.

Well, if you're looking Quinn being a luxury pick....Ginn is too. Theres a chance he'll be a good kick returner, but you dont really know how good at WR.

Motion
04-27-2007, 12:25 PM

And its that exact mentality thats responsible for the fact we haven't had a solid QB since Marino. Great logic.

23EmilioVasquez
04-27-2007, 12:28 PM
if Quinn landry or okoye are not there we should trade down but dont trade up

Shula Come Back!
04-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I can understand if they don't want to give up anything for him, although it would be pretty exciting, but if Quinn is there at 9, we HAVE to take him!

TotoreMexico
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Luxury pick?

It's called franchise QB, and no, we don't have one right now

Semedi
04-27-2007, 06:23 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: