PDA

View Full Version : my opinion:levi brown is going to be a bust!

ohiobryan
04-27-2007, 05:42 PM
he has a knee problem as well......we better get quinn at all costs....but if for some reason we can't we better take landry okoye or even ginn before brown..if fins take brown im going to ****ing curse out loud!

Bofin
04-27-2007, 05:44 PM
hey ohio whats wrong with his knee

dlockz
04-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Watch the film on this guy and tell me why you think he is going to be a bust. Great feet for a man of his size and great strength.

ChambersWI
04-27-2007, 05:47 PM
he had minor surgury on his miniscus and also has slight arthritis (which is common for big guys).

I thik I'm going to ignore Ohiobryan throughout the draft. No offense to you dude, but I don't want to listen to you whine if we don't get Quinn.

matty3054
04-27-2007, 05:48 PM
he had minor surgury on his miniscus and also has slight arthritis (which is common for big guys).

I thik I'm going to ignore Ohiobryan throughout the draft. No offense to you dude, but I don't want to listen to you whine if we don't get Quinn.

touche

Aqua4Ever04
04-27-2007, 05:50 PM

Well the whole purpose of this thread was for him to say Quinn or bust.

If Quinn and Thomas are off the board, we had better go Brown. My view is QB or LT in the first round or bust.

Dolfan32323
04-27-2007, 05:51 PM
True that Aqua.

dahlmarino
04-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey, OB...do you yank it to a picture of Brady Quinn when you go to sleep at night? Seriously! I would love to see him in a Phins uniform, but there is never (and I mean NEVER) a player in the draft that your team can't succeed without. You might be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment tomorrow. It's one thing to really like a prospect, but this is just unhealthy! How will you feel tomorrow if we don't overcompensate on a trade up for Quinn, he doesn't fall in our laps, and we end up with someone like Ginn, Brown or Staley? Will you still be a fan of the team?

TPD1479
04-27-2007, 06:09 PM
he has a knee problem as well......we better get quinn at all costs....but if for some reason we can't we better take landry okoye or even ginn before brown..if fins take brown im going to ****ing curse out loud!

Your intitled to your opinion but your 100% wrong...He'll be better then THOMAS....

Roman529
04-27-2007, 06:14 PM

Most big lineman have had and will have many knee surgeries throughout their career. Mark "Stinky" Schlereth of the Broncos had over 20 knee surgeries and he was one of the best lineman I have ever seen. You cannot dismiss Levi Brown based on a so-called knee problem. He pancakes guys just like Joe Thomas and will be a very good lineman.

Phishstix
04-27-2007, 06:17 PM
i worry about brown's ability to play on the left side and handle the speed rush. it remains to be seen rather or not he can play left tackle in the league. he may become a servicable lineman, but something about just doesn't scream 'dominant'.

Irish Phin Fan
04-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey, OB...do you yank it to a picture of Brady Quinn when you go to sleep at night? Seriously! I would love to see him in a Phins uniform, but there is never (and I mean NEVER) a player in the draft that your team can't succeed without. You might be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment tomorrow. It's one thing to really like a prospect, but this is just unhealthy! How will you feel tomorrow if we don't overcompensate on a trade up for Quinn, he doesn't fall in our laps, and we end up with someone like Ginn, Brown or Staley? Will you still be a fan of the team?

:sidelol: :sidelol:

dlockz
04-27-2007, 06:24 PM
i worry about brown's ability to play on the left side and handle the speed rush. it remains to be seen rather or not he can play left tackle in the league. he may become a servicable lineman, but something about just doesn't scream 'dominant'.

Well if he doesn't scream dominant than watch Staley and tell me he screams dominant.

Phishstix
04-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Well if he doesn't scream dominant than watch Staley and tell me he screams dominant.

i don't think either one of them screams dominant. thomas is far and away the top tackle in weak class- now that fella screams dominant. the only reason that brown will go in the top 15 and staley the top 20 is that tackle is a priority position. imo they'll both be solid tackles, but to take levi brown at #9 at the expense of landry or ginn would bug the hell outta me. picking staley after a tradedown instead of reaching for him wouldn't bug me as much

PhinSoldia
04-27-2007, 06:37 PM
ohio bryan you have scouting capacity of a seal with down syndrome

Pitbull13
04-27-2007, 06:41 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Funniest thing Ive read on this site........EVER!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :D

finfan54
04-27-2007, 10:33 PM
My prediction. Ohiobryans Quinn poster has stains all over it.

finfan54
04-27-2007, 10:37 PM
i don't think either one of them screams dominant. thomas is far and away the top tackle in weak class- now that fella screams dominant. the only reason that brown will go in the top 15 and staley the top 20 is that tackle is a priority position. imo they'll both be solid tackles, but to take levi brown at #9 at the expense of landry or ginn would bug the hell outta me. picking staley after a tradedown instead of reaching for him wouldn't bug me as much

Although I think Thomas is a fine LT. I think his rating is a bit overrated. Thomas doesnt lose many battles, but I just saw clips of Anthony Spencer using him on three consecutive plays on ESPN when they were doing their mock draft on Spencer. Thomas did not look good there. Just saying I think people have made Thomas god at LT and we will soon find out that he is not god.

Aqua4Ever04
04-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey I have an opinion.

I think Bryan is a 100% bust on this board. No one has ever had that kind of hype coming into FH and he has flopped miserably.

miamiron
04-28-2007, 01:34 AM
ohio bryan you have scouting capacity of a seal with down syndrome

I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAD ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD FOR 10 MINUTES WITH THAT REPLY!!!:sidelol:

miamiron
04-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Although I think Thomas is a fine LT. I think his rating is a bit overrated. Thomas doesnt lose many battles, but I just saw clips of Anthony Spencer using him on three consecutive plays on ESPN when they were doing their mock draft on Spencer. Thomas did not look good there. Just saying I think people have made Thomas god at LT and we will soon find out that he is not god.

Very good evaluation and your comments about Bryans poster was CLASSIC:sidelol:

Tureo
04-28-2007, 02:05 AM
[quote=finfan54;1062018059]My prediction. Ohiobryans Quinn poster has stains all over it.[/quote
Ouch.:sidelol:

MastR_EvaluatoR
04-28-2007, 02:40 AM
Hey I have an opinion.

I think Bryan is a 100% bust on this board. No one has ever had that kind of hype coming into FH and he has flopped miserably.

heh.. OhioBryan will bust a nut when Quinn is taken at #3 by Cleveland later this afternoon..

Keep an eye out for him here at about 1pm when Cleveland makes their pick.. He will come here then run away with his tail between his legs.

Aqua4Ever04
04-28-2007, 02:44 AM
heh.. OhioBryan will bust a nut when Quinn is taken at #3 by Cleveland later this afternoon..

Keep an eye out for him here at about 1pm when Cleveland makes their pick.. He will come here then run away with his tail between his legs.

I've got to admit, I'll be REALLY upset if we don't get Quinn. But I could live with Brown and Beck/Kolb.

WVDolphan
04-28-2007, 02:58 AM
I would have no problem if we took Levi. My only worry about him is he was in the Big/slow 10. We see how that conference always looks tough and physical at the line of scrimage but, gets smoked with speed vs pro style D's in a couple of other conferences. For all I know Brown could be a hall of famer. Possible that the only time you hear "Bust" associated with him is when youre talking about the one he has in Canton.

I would rather spend a 2nd rounder on Beck or Edwards than use a 1st or more(trade) to get Quinn. Takes pressure off a guy when he dosent get drafted early as a QB. Takes pressure off Trent Green too. We need all of our picks. We could use OL,QB,TE/WR, and someone who can start right away at safety or corner. Lots of good ones out there. Multiple OL guys in the first 2 rounds. Plenty of WR talent. Must get one of those QBs too so I would rather it be a 2 since we really need those other picks.

dominizzo
04-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Im Not Sold On Levi